Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 6th Trump Indictment

Default Jan 6th Trump Indictment

Cracker Jack Smith indicts Trump for January 6th now. Funny how Trump wasn't facing any indictments when he wasn't running for president but when he takes a huge lead in the polls, he gets indicted for all sorts of BS. This one is the flimsiest of all. Democrats are scared to death he will get re-elected and clean house. Absolutely shameful.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...el-probe-jan-6

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Couple points of interest

IMG_2978.jpeg
    IMG_4470.jpeg
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

OK. I'll play.

All you election deniers have your place in court. Before you start making excuses about the judge or whatever, if Trump won the election you can show the entire world your proof. If not, maybe we can put that to rest. other than that, I likely agree with all you trumpers that this is one big political shitshow. BUT--YOU HAVE YOUR DAY IN COURT TO PROVE ELECTION INTERFERENCE.

I, personally, have never seen any proof to overturn the election. I have only seen lawsuits by Trump that never went anywhere.

Let the name calling and bashing begin. I got thick skin. Bring your best.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Morning 2thpac.

The 2024 election is this country's Tin Cup moment.
    You can play it safe and lay up by voting for a lesser Republican nomination or you can go for the green and the win by voting for Trump.
    Personally, I hate the demonrats and want to see Trump win in anticipation he will go scorched earth if elected.

morning.

am I the only one that sees this as a wonderful opportunity to prove the election was stolen? or do we just want to regurgitate one liners and post links to shiny youtube videos?

this is the court of law that you hypocrites often rely on. now, its your turn. memes and such dont rule countries although I am hit face-to-face with how rhetoric works. its an interesting phenomenon, on both sides of the fence. most of you just repeat what FOX news says but you dont really understand what you're saying.

The courts are ruled by the Left and we will all see the regardless of the outcome this once great country will never be the same due to this shitshow called politics.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

This is ridiculous and make the US a laughing stock. A new indictment every couple days and endless BS from the media on this every afternoon. I noticed last night CBS ran on for about 10 minutes of the Trump indictment but not a word about Hunter, the Biden corruption, Biden crime family selling influence, or Hunter's associate's testimony. Smith is just piling on as much BS as he can invent. The Smith investigation is an investigation searching for a crime and piling on so as to get something to stick. Fuck Trump and Fuck Biden move on.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    morning.

am I the only one that sees this as a wonderful opportunity to prove the election was stolen? or do we just want to regurgitate one liners and post links to shiny youtube videos?

this is the court of law that you hypocrites often rely on. now, its your turn. memes and such dont rule countries although I am hit face-to-face with how rhetoric works. its an interesting phenomenon, on both sides of the fence. most of you just repeat what FOX news says but you dont really understand what you're saying.
    Do you believe any wrongdoing (on the government's part) occurred? At all?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Ray Epps was on multiple videos inciting people to enter the capital. President Trump was very clear to remain peaceful and obey Capital police. Yet, Trump is indicted and Epps is ignored...that tells anyone with a brain exactly what's going on.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I agree with 95% of everything said above in this thread but what I have also learned from this site
    is that anything Trump is accused of is BS and "don't watch or believe the news"
    but Biden is guilty of everything we see and read in the "news"
    How about: they both are slimey as eel shit but Trump is better for the country.
    carry on
    MAGA
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-02-2023 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I agree with 95% of everything said above in this thread but what I have also learned from this site
    is that anything Trump is accused of is BS and "don't watch or believe the news"
    but Biden is guilty of everything we see and read in the "news"
    How about: they both are slimey as eel shit but Trump is better for the country.
    carry on
    MAGA
    He's only "better for the country" because he's on your "team".

Nothing about Trump, in my opinion, is good for the US. I've been very consistent with that claim.

Is he better than Biden? I'm inclined to say yes, but it's really just a new set of problems.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Also, Jan 6th was a shitshow.

Those people had no business storming into those buildings. They made the bed that some of them are currently laying in.

Did Trump incite them? I think not. I wasn't there, but all of the sound bits point to him saying to keep cool. Peaceful demonstration is a pillar of free society. So, hard to fault him there.

However.... the whole thing could've been avoided altogether. And, it should've been avoided.

I had an argument with a dear friend over this at duck camp one time. It got heated. There's no sense in that and I'm still a bit embarrassed about it. So, I try not to argue about this shit anymore. My point in that argument was this (and I still see it as valid): How can you bitch and moan about the riots in MSP, but praise this bullshit? Cops are heroes in one scenario and in the wrong in the other. The rioters have a right to bust into politically hallowed ground, sit at sitting Senators' desks and take selfies, and break windows and doors that are 200yrs old. However, another group in another city made up by a largely different racial/political background are breaking store windows and looting and they're certainly criminals... all of 'em.

Do we not see the hypocrisy here?

Our country is a mess. Our country's politics are in worse shape. So, put your seat belt on because it ain't getting any better anytime soon.
    Last edited by turbo; 08-02-2023 at 02:52 PM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    morning.

That is the good that can come out of this whole deal. The proof is out there. It wasn’t voting machines, it in fact was ghost voters and the like. The evidence has never been seen in a court of law due to lack of standing to present the evidence. I’m hopeful the evidence from 2020 will be allowed by the presiding judge, but if you look up that gals background I believe there is a reason she was “randomly” selected. Just look her up.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Do you believe any wrongdoing (on the government's part) occurred? At all?
    in what? the 2020 election?
    is that "the government?"

I am all for peacefully assembling. I have yet to see any true evidence of voting machines changing votes. I have yet to see any evidence in georgia of anything other than suspicion and a really poorly worded phone call from DJT to "find votes." I have yet to see anything in arizona that proved more than 100-something votes, as I recall.

do I think voter fraud exists? Yes.
    Have I seen proof of enough to overturn the election? I have not.

FWIW, I am not the only person on this planet (with an R beside their name) that thinks this way.

Before ANYONE posts a link that proves I'm an ostrich burying his head in the sand, the poster must actually read and understand the link they post.

and I dont get the infatuation with the big fat ray epps. he's ONE DUDE. people should NOT have stormed the Capitol. It was an ugly day IN MY OPINION. You cant get in trouble sitting in a crowd yelling "STORM THE CAPITOL". You can if you have a mic and thousands of people listening to you (DJT). I dont know why you cant see the difference. and I have a brain, rh, and I truly wish you could respect that even though I dont bow down to trump.

it was neither an armed insurrection nor a peaceful assembly. Trump incited the crowd, not the riot.

just one man's simple opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    That is the good that can come out of this whole deal. The proof is out there. It wasn’t voting machines, it in fact was ghost voters and the like. The evidence has never been seen in a court of law due to lack of standing to present the evidence. I’m hopeful the evidence from 2020 will be allowed by the presiding judge, but if you look up that gals background I believe there is a reason she was “randomly” selected. Just look her up.
    i'll agree that if there was enough voter fraud it was that each singular person did not cast his/her ballot. I am not sure how you prove that. many have said (and I agree) the Rs need to harvest ballots, too....

and damn if the gypsy aint gonna get tarred and feathered too.

Any J6 protesters who damaged property or assaulted leo should be charged and prosecuted as such. Any who were led into the building by leo should have never been charged.

Some of y’all poo poo away the 2000 mules doc. The technology used to to trace the mules, is the exact same technology used to track down the Idaho college killer.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

First of all to find voting fraud you first have to look for it. The fraud in the 2020 voting was mail in ballots and ballot harvesting. The government has no idea how many people voted, who voted, how many times they voted, how many non citizens voted, how many of the harvested votes were dumped, or even how many ballots were actually even counted , or where the ballots that were dumped after midnight originated. the mail in ballots as handled was ripe for fraud. The fed can no more prove it was an honest election than their election deniers can prove it was fraud. Come on man does anyone really believe 185 million people voted for an idiot like Biden hiding out in the basement.

I do not trust DC, either side, to tell the truth or do the right thing in any event.