Thread: I Will be Giving Ski Lessons....

Default I Will be Giving Ski Lessons....

Good times taught my daughter how to ski back in the day. She was 10 and she bet me 100$ she would get up on the first time. I said deal. Well I ended up paying 100$. She had a friend down. She is now 18. He was a great wake boarder, but that boat isnt a wake board boat. He tried and tried to slalom. He just couldnt do it. She said I'm gonna ski. I knew what was coming. She started out with 2 to get the feel again. Took her 3 times, but she was up and off on 1 like she was a kid again.

She got back on the boat, and asked if he wanted to try one more time. He declined.

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 07-09-2023 at 09:11 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

My daughters bet me a few years ago that I couldn’t (still) barefoot. I proved them wrong.

Ok
    I wanna see this

What time.

Meet me at the house.

I wanna see this.

I never could master that.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

That Glastron brings back memories. When I was in high school, we had one with a tow bar and used to tube with sole purpose of seeing who could hang on the longest. My aunt had a house across the cove to the right of yours, and we stay in that area to avoid the boat traffic. Skipping across that water and catching air after creating some wake and getting slungshot into it was some serious fun. That was around the time they banned the kite tubes, which pissed me off because we were about to buy one. Didn’t have a chance to get on one before they outlawed them. Stupid government.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-10-2023 at 04:18 AM.

Hahaha the kite tube. I saw some nasty spills on those. I always bet my buddies that they couldn’t hang on any tube for more than 15 seconds with me. I never lost that bet

Hahaha the kite tube. I saw some nasty spills on those. I always bet my buddies that they couldn’t hang on any tube for more than 15 seconds with me. I never lost that bet

I bet she hurt ole boy's feelings.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I mean if you put slack in the rope and gun it, no one who values their shoulders is gonna hang on. If you keep the rope tight you ain't throwing me off.

I learned to get up barefooting by sitting on my butt on a kneeboard after the initial pull up. Once on my ass, feet in front, the driver would gun it.. it's been a while but it was around 37 miles an hour and the driver would throw a thumbs up. Then I'd ease my heels into the water, upper body weight back. The first few times don't get discouraged if you're flung head first into what feels like concrete

A certain someone on here sent a video to me this am of them bare footing. My response was I would not be able to walk for a month if I did that now!

The skin on the bottom of my feet started hurting watching the video.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 07-10-2023 at 09:08 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I mean if you put slack in the rope and gun it, no one who values their shoulders is gonna hang on. If you keep the rope tight you ain't throwing me off.
    Why do you think I made the time limit 15 seconds? I knew it would only take 2 seconds to get the slack out of the rope