Thread: Dog trailers

Default Dog trailers

I might be in the market for 4-6 hole dog trailer with ATV pad sooner or later. What brands should I be looking at? I've seen some top of the line type stuff and I've seen some stuff that looks like one more pothole would break it into a 1000 pieces. I'm looking for something kind of in between all of that. I do keep my eye on FB from time to time but would like to hear if anyone has any experience with brands or what to avoid.

Thanks
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

If you want a lower priced one ($1,000) without a pad, shoot me a message. I have one I'll be listing within the next month. Will hold 5 normal size dogs (40-80lbs) and has two additional spots that you could fit a Boykin or other small breed in. Top storage, heavy duty trailer frame.

Why not get one made? I’d call Stewart and tell him what you’re hunting, he can make it, +1 (843) 312-1585.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    If you want a lower priced one ($1,000) without a pad, shoot me a message. I have one I'll be listing within the next month. Will hold 5 normal size dogs (40-80lbs) and has two additional spots that you could fit a Boykin or other small breed in. Top storage, heavy duty trailer frame.
    If Mollie passes, I will take it. Heads up before you list would be great. My brother and I are looking for one before this fall. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I’ll shoot you a text later this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Why not get one made? I’d call Stewart and tell him what you’re hunting, he can make it, +1 (843) 312-1585.

Should I know Stewart?

I want an insulated 8 hole but they tooo dam hi
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Should I know Stewart?

You mean you don't?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    I want an insulated 8 hole but they tooo dam hi
    Watch some of those retriever equipment groups on Facebook and you might find something.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    You mean you don't?!?!
    I don’t get out much. Before we get to far ahead of ourselves, what kind of mustard does he like?

Should I know Stewart?

No but he makes custom dog boxes in addition to trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    No but he makes custom dog boxes in addition to trailers.
    Sounds like a good person to know. Thank you sir.

Old south dog boxes.

I don’t get out much. Before we get to far ahead of ourselves, what kind of mustard does he like?

Grey poopin

Convert a horse trailer. Seriously I saw one this week and it was really nice. Dogs in the front and atv in back. Plenty of room for storage.

Ainley, Deerskin, and Moutain top are the top 3. There is a new guy down in Georgia I believe that is starting to make some decent trailers but I cant remember the name. Be careful when they say insulated. If you get one built make them show you what they insulate with.

Check out Pappaw's Welding and Fabricating on Facebook. He's a good guy and makes some incredible custom stuff. He's in Darlington.