Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat Yard

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Still like mine better.
    snicker. just saw this. well played, playa
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Looking at water psi, I am assuming you are at WOT...Detroits?? Be nice if she had the 3208 CATs

Spent alot of time on one of those in yesteryear....repowered with 6CTAs after she sank at the dock. Completely changed how the rig performed.

Beautiful.

My Grandpa would have me brushing varnish on the gunwale.... Is it teak?? If so, I have experience.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

That boat looks really good until you start opening hatches. Nice color, good paint, good teak covering boards, GREAT tower and riggers. It was good looking enough for me to pay for hauling and a survey.

We knew the engines were tired and the electronics were shot. Original engines are Detroit 653s rated at 300 hp turning 2800 RPM. The image shows them turning +/- 2,200 making 19kts. If the deal worked out, I planned on fishing those engines this summer and repowering with something like Yanmar 440s this winter.

As billed, it had a good, northern lights generator with low hours. When we opened the generator hatch, the generator was corroded beyond repair. Half the breaker panel is dark. All of the thru-hull valves are seized open. All of the below deck hose clamps need to be replaced. The macerate pump is broken and back flows into the fish box. The fresh water system isn’t working. The bolts on the water jackets are so corroded that the owner was afraid to take it into the ocean. We also found evidence of termites in two places in the cabin.

That boat looks really good until you start opening hatches. Nice color, good paint, good teak covering boards, GREAT tower and riggers. It was good looking enough for me to pay for hauling and a survey.

We knew the engines were tired and the electronics were shot. Original engines are Detroit 653s rated at 300 hp turning 2800 RPM. The image shows them turning +/- 2,200 making 19kts. If the deal worked out, I planned on fishing those engines this summer and repowering with something like Yanmar 440s this winter.

As billed, it had a good, northern lights generator with low hours. When we opened the generator hatch, the generator was corroded beyond repair. Half the breaker panel is dark. All of the thru-hull valves are seized open. All of the below deck hose clamps need to be replaced. The macerate pump is broken and back flows into the fish box. The fresh water system isn’t working. The bolts on the water jackets are so corroded that the owner was afraid to take it into the ocean. We also found evidence of termites in two places in the cabin.
    Sounds perfect- what you waiting on!

Sounds like a motivated seller.
    Last edited by TennDan; 06-27-2023 at 09:03 PM.

That CC is sexy.

What kind of bracket is on that thing? Looks like a porta bracket on a giant flap.
    cut\'em

#2 looks like a fun project

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    What kind of bracket is on that thing? Looks like a porta bracket on a giant flap.
    Dang, that's pretty sharp. Trim tabs married up with a jack plate.

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    That CC is sexy.
    It moved.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

The center console is 23’. They want $79,900 for it.

They’ll hold on to that for a minute.

Scotland Neck representing! Temptation was the boat you wanted to dock beside at BigRock and Hatteras MC. Those guys knew how to party. Got me on the Hatteras Lighthouse while it was moving...

I’ve driven by that Harrison CC many times this summer. That is a great looking boat. My wife suggested I look it up and we had a good laugh at the asking price.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

Here ya go Fish. Own a piece of tv Mafia.

https://www.unitedyacht.com/Yacht-Ne...hWucPy2Lypl2vc
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post

Damn love to have that one

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ox5mGYdHmZg&feature=sharec

Blackwell is sweet. Never seen one before
    Last edited by tprice; 07-28-2023 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post

That boat is a piece of shit. Egg Harbor has never made a good looking boat.