Thread: Their Panic is Palatable.

Default Their Panic is Palatable.

So they know they cant beat Trump legally. So let's indict the front runner on some bogus charge using some UN stooge.

Next let's bring back the Pandemic Panic. Here we go again. Same Ole Song and Dance!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...nated-n2624325

Despite announcing an end to the authoritarian Covid-19 government mandates, the Biden White House requires guests to practice social distancing and wear masks during their visit.

The mandates, however, will only target those who are unvaccinated.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

pal·pa·ble
    /?palp?b(?)l/
    adjective
    (of a feeling or atmosphere) so intense as to seem almost tangible.
    "a palpable sense of loss"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

No, I meant you can taste or smell it and it is at least ok to eat, and its pleasant!. I like seeing them afraid. Its awesome!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

They are afraid but not for the reason you state. It’s not even the liberals pulling the strings to get trump out the race. That’s the republicans. They know he can’t win. Just like in 2020. They want a candidate that’s not vials and doesn’t incite the left. Here’s to hoping it happens.

Big Mike Obama’s cock is bigger than yours

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmet Gobbler View Post
    Big Mike Obama’s cock is bigger than yours
    What can I say..... I know when I'm out of my league!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I think they think they have him on the ropes and they might be right. They have played incredibly dirty and declared all out war on him since 2016. I dont think they are panicking at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    What can I say..... I know when I'm out of my league!
    I was referring to clipped nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    So they know they cant beat Trump legally. So let's indict the front runner on some bogus charge using some UN stooge.

Next let's bring back the Pandemic Panic. Here we go again. Same Ole Song and Dance!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...nated-n2624325

Despite announcing an end to the authoritarian Covid-19 government mandates, the Biden White House requires guests to practice social distancing and wear masks during their visit.

The mandates, however, will only target those who are unvaccinated.
    1 Question----What the fuck can we do about it? I am IN
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I imagine not much at all at the White House, but every where else, no one go along with the shenanigans this go around.

Because if your 5'-9" away you may catch the bug, but 6' your ok.

I believe most people in general see the folly in many of the "precautions" they forced down our throats. Most folks tried to be polite and went along to get along. see where that got us. this go around just politely refuse to go along. If they become dictatorial, then snap back at them, NO!

I have seen a certain demographic starting to wear masks again, and I'm wondering what prompted this.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    They are afraid but not for the reason you state. It’s not even the liberals pulling the strings to get trump out the race. That’s the republicans. They know he can’t win. Just like in 2020. They want a candidate that’s not vials and doesn’t incite the left. Here’s to hoping it happens.
    I dont know who they are, but when ABC starts showing poll numbers like this, he is clobbering everyone else. Mean while Desantis was out in Oklahoma and it's obvious he has the Bush machine behind him. just like Romney tried to put on the jeans and boots and looked like a fish out of water. He and Casey put on brand new jeans and boots and stood in a pick up truck bed, and had barely a crowd. He is committing political suicide. Casey should be running at this point.

CBS poll.

If they are the republican establishment then this article agrees with you, but points out my take that the people are not wavering. If anything he is picking up more support.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...santis-launch/

Let us speak to each other without pretense, guise or dishonesty. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is in the 2024 race specifically because he was told by the right wing of the UniParty apparatchik that Donald Trump would be removed from contention. The people in control of the Republican corporation – namely donors, multinational corporations, Wall St firms and Sea Island billionaires – convinced the Florida governor he would not have to run against Donald Trump.

All of the plans, strategies, schemes and operational roadmaps that followed are a direct outcome of this core tenet; Donald Trump must be removed because he cannot be defeated. Thus, we are seeing every element of the professional Republican apparatus focused on supporting that intention. Every beneficiary who operates within the financial system of Republican politics, including the financially dependent punditry, must align with that core objective. This is what we are seeing.

However, that said, those institutions, power brokers, conscripted influence agents, donors and media entities, are not able to fracture the Donald Trump support. This reality actually speaks remarkably well to the commonsense, pragmatism and general disposition of voters. Quite simply, people can see through the schemes, and there is a great awakening all around.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot