Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump Indicted

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmet Gobbler View Post
    Because he will interfere with the immoral and illegal corruption of the Republican and Democrat establishments??? Yes, he must be STOPPED!! Clipped cameltoe you are a fool.
    Lmfao, intervene with the immoral and illegal? You still talking about trump? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    Lmfao, intervene with the immoral and illegal? You still talking about trump? Wow
    Ok, so who's your man/woman for 24?
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 06-09-2023 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Ok, so who's your man/woman for 24?
    I think it’s way to early to make that call.

All I know is the Feds indicted him. They rarely miss. About a 99 percent chance he pleads guilty or is found guilty of something, sentencing guidelines will likely land him in prison as well. I honestly wouldn't give a damn if he got hit by an asteroid tomorrow. That goes for all the rest of them up there in DC too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Nobody knows. Could have been inside information about the corruption inside the government. Could have been documents from Russiagate. What about the documents they found sitting next to Biden's corvette? Why aren't we hearing leaks about that case?
    just to play Devil's advocate
    Biden immediately turned them over and cooperated (so we are told and it looks that way), while T-Rump played stupid games with his.
    and if these documents were on Hunter Biden, Russiagate, Spying on Trump, corruption, spying on Trump, etc
    You seriously think if Trump had the goods, he wouldn't have been showing them to the world and Hannity after what these folks have done to him?
    Come'on man. if it smells like a duck and walks like a duck
    Last edited by ecu1984; 06-09-2023 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Bargaining chip down the road.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    this right here
    #wheredidmychipsgo?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 06-09-2023 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    All I know is the Feds indicted him. They rarely miss. About a 99 percent chance he pleads guilty or is found guilty of something, sentencing guidelines will likely land him in prison as well. I honestly wouldn't give a damn if he got hit by an asteroid tomorrow. That goes for all the rest of them up there in DC too.
    All I know is they sure missed when they tried to frame him...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Come on in, the water is fine!

Attachment 84058
    My man

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    All I know is they sure missed when they tried to frame him...
    I'm assuming you mean the impeachments. Different animal here. That was congressional votes deciding the case. Here the Yankees conman will face a federal jury.

No...when the three-letter-agency paid the guy to lie so they could frame him for the "Russia" deal. Do you not know about that? Steele Document?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    just to play Devil's advocate
    Biden immediately turned them over and cooperated (so we are told and it looks that way), while T-Rump played stupid games with his.
    and if these documents were on Hunter Biden, Russiagate, Spying on Trump, corruption, spying on Trump, etc
    You seriously think if Trump had the goods, he wouldn't have been showing them to the world and Hannity after what these folks have done to him?
    Come'on man. if it smells like a duck and walks like a duck
    I guess your definition of immediately and mine are vastly different. These Biden documents had been in his possession since he was vice president. Sitting in an unsecured garage, where his crack head son was banging hooking and having keg parties.

I'm assuming you mean the impeachments. Different animal here. That was congressional votes deciding the case. Here the Yankees conman will face a federal jury.
    And, oh, by the way, I'm keenly aware of the differences between an indictment and an impeachment...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Come on in, the water is fine!

Attachment 84058
    Honestly, I don't really want to be associated with any party. Libertarian would be the one were I forced to though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'm aware. Not sure what that has to do with the present indictment though. The only reason is being indicted for this is because of Trump. He played chicken with the DOJ, and there is a 99 percent chance he loses. What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I guess your definition of immediately and mine are vastly different. These Biden documents had been in his possession since he was vice president. Sitting in an unsecured garage, where his crack head son was banging hooking and having keg parties.
    When Biden's camp of creatures became aware and were asked for them, cooperation was given vs. jerking multiple agencies around and multiple lies.
    Now, the audio tape is leaked of Trump talking about the docs and it doesn't jive with what he has been telling the world and the FBI (allegedly).

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

I'm aware. Not sure what that has to do with the present indictment though. The only reason is being indicted for this is because of Trump. He played chicken with the DOJ, and there is a 99 percent chance he loses. What an idiot.
    So, counselor, you put a cop that's been shown to plant evidence on the stand? Really? Really?

Hi Nick
    His saving grace may be the indictment being filed in Miami
    The Judge presiding was appointed by him and has helped him out previously (appointed the special master he requested and the DOJ fought against)
    Last edited by ecu1984; 06-09-2023 at 03:32 PM.

Trump is in the shitter too