Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump Indicted

Quote Originally Posted by Campbeller View Post
    The blind faith that people have in that Yankee will always amaze me.
    Trump is a brash yankee, loud mouth, bragger, and sometime full of shit BUT he is hands over better than what the commiecrats are offering
    Last edited by centurian; 06-09-2023 at 10:27 AM.

Its blindly follow the one who bucks the system or blindly follow the ones who bow to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    Misuse is laughable. He broke the law.

Where did you go to law school? Or are just listening to MSNBC and CNN? The legal system in this country says that we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Unless you live in one of those communist countries.

Trump is, what, 70 something years old, lived a very public life, has been framed, bugged and investigated by some of the most well-funded, technically savvy investigators in the history of the world and they got literally nothing. The folks that trust President Trump aren't the ones that are blind.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Serious question - I just heard on NPR that some of the documents confiscated
    from Mar A Lago we’re so highly classified that the FBI agents and the Fed prosecutor
    could not look at them. Why did he need to take these?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    from Mar A Lago we’re so highly classified that the FBI agents and the Fed prosecutor
    Maybe because they had to do with them spying on Trump. Maybe the classification system is used as a "cover up" system. Maybe NPR is a bad source of information.

Right now, Trump is the only one I trust and only Trump can change that...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Kennedy assassination files
    Big Mike Obama nudes
    Hunter Biden files
    UFO files
    Epstein files

Or other top secret shit
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Another serious question: what information should be classified, and who gets to deem who can be read into issues that affect us all? Are there different tiers of men? Caste system?

I would imagine/hope that he if the accusations are true, it was kept in further effort to expose the extreme corruption rampant in government.
    Last edited by everlast; 06-09-2023 at 11:31 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Nobody knows. Could have been inside information about the corruption inside the government. Could have been documents from Russiagate. What about the documents they found sitting next to Biden's corvette? Why aren't we hearing leaks about that case?

Most of you won't be able to guess where a majority of those documents are really located.
    At least I'm housebroken.

yankee if a fact.

untrustworthy, well i must say;
    currently, he’s the most honest (and true to his word) politician I can name.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 06-09-2023 at 11:53 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    yankee if a fact.

untrustworthy, well i must say;
    currently, he’s the most honest (and true to his word) politician I can name.
    ROFL
    DILLIGAF

Because as noted we over classify everything.
    That being said, I've tried to explain the President is the only man none of the classifications matter for. There for Trump could not break the law. He can look at anything he wants anytime he wants, while in office, and anything he decides to declassify he can, but it its for his own personal consumption depending on how he wrote his executive order what ever he took could be declassified as of the point he deems it so, as long as he is in office.

He is the only person that can do that. So throwing the red hearing out there that FBI agents couldnt look at it is true, but it makes it sound like Trump couldnt either.

Remember I said he is the only one that can do that? Well, turns out the VP can't do the same as the President. So why did Biden turn the corvette into an SCIF?

What's even more interesting is sometimes our wonderful permanent state decides on their own what not to share with the President, because he doesnt have to do anything but go look at it, or rather say bring it to me. But if he isnt aware of it he cant ask for it. Now that part I have a huge issue with.

Fun fact SAP's came about when the public found out about "black programs" and "yellow fruit". They just renamed it and then acted like they added more oversight.

Then we add SCI which if one looked at would swear they were looking at an SS information beucratic system.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

So the docs were so classified that the ones retrieving them & prosecuting for them can't even look at them, yet they know they are not to be in the hands of a former president? Um k.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Where did you go to law school? Or are just listening to MSNBC and CNN? The legal system in this country says that we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Unless you live in one of those communist countries.
    Or States in the US

Y’all do realize the whomever occupies the White House isn’t for people like us. Be it Biden, Trump or anyone else. For 50 years I’ve heard this country is going down the toilet and if so and so gets elected he’ll save us or sink us. We continue to fall for the same old BS and it never gets better and society devolves into chaos and evil more all the time. A couple of years ago I quit listening to politicians (all of them) and their empty promises, there isn’t a single on of them that isn’t a pathological liar or has the moral fiber to be honest, period. Only One can save this country, politics is nothing more than kabuki theater to rile you up while they screw you over. Two parties, same coin.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    Take his ass out. It will be the best thing for the republic party. I would also be willing to bet that by the time this race is started neither trump or Biden will be running. Both are getting taken out by their own party. Don’t fool yourself the republicans don’t want trump running and for good reason.
    Because he will interfere with the immoral and illegal corruption of the Republican and Democrat establishments??? Yes, he must be STOPPED!! Clipped cameltoe you are a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Y’all do realize the whomever occupies the White House isn’t for people like us. Be it Biden, Trump or anyone else. For 50 years I’ve heard this country is going down the toilet and if so and so gets elected he’ll save us or sink us. We continue to fall for the same old BS and it never gets better and society devolves into chaos and evil more all the time. A couple of years ago I quit listening to politicians (all of them) and their empty promises, there isn’t a single on of them that isn’t a pathological liar or has the moral fiber to be honest, period. Only One can save this country, politics is nothing more than kabuki theater to rile you up while they screw you over. Two parties, same coin.
    Come on in, the water is fine!

484534_1.jpg
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Why did he need to take these?
    Bargaining chip down the road.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 06-09-2023 at 12:41 PM.

Why did he need to take these?
    Still playing 3D chess.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton