Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump Indicted

Trump can take some of he blame for this type of shit because he directed his DOJ to let Hillary walk. If enforcement of the laws was a certainty for everyone, everyone would be more inclined to follow the laws.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Sheesh man, even Alex Jones knows about portable hard drives and thumb drives.
    Getting files of that classification level out of the secure areas they live behind in digital format is cumbersome to say the least. And you can't simply "email it to your personal email" either. These secure rooms, you have to leave cell phones and smart watches, etc at the door. I'm pretty sure the USB ports on the computers in those areas are even disabled also. So to print and hand carry them is virtually the only way to do it without leaving much of a trail of bread crumbs that would incriminate said culprit.

Those documents live in digital format primarily, so there's a record of what was printed and by whom. Theres still a trail to follow but sounds to me like someone is turning a blind eye.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Trump should arm up and refuse to appear.

FJB and his DOJ.

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Take his ass out. It will be the best thing for the republic party. I would also be willing to bet that by the time this race is started neither trump or Biden will be running. Both are getting taken out by their own party. Don’t fool yourself the republicans don’t want trump running and for good reason.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 06-09-2023 at 07:37 AM.

"When whole races and peoples conspire to propagate gigantic mute lies in the interest of tyrannies and shams, why should we care anything about the trifling lies told by individuals?"

Mark Twain
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    Indeed.

None of these indictments were on the table until he declared he would running for office again. The democrats were happy as clams while Trump was silenced on all social media platforms. They are scared to death he will drain the swamp this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    Take his ass out. It will be the best thing for the republic party. I would also be willing to bet that by the time this race is started neither trump or Biden will be running. Both are getting taken out by their own party. Don’t fool yourself the republicans don’t want trump running and for good reason.
    You seem comfortable with this underhanded type of misuse of the laws.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Sheesh man, even Alex Jones knows about portable hard drives and thumb drives.
    Willy Worm already answered most of what needed to be said. My experience was if it was printed out someone had to authorize it. Once in printed format it had to go in a burn bag once we were done, and then it went to an incinerator under an "lock & key" method. Certain classifications if accessed will trigger all sorts of protocols. You will not be getting that info out with out someone(s) knowing it, multiple different ways. I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but it would be rather foolish to allow for such rudimentary tools to defeat an multimillion dollar faraday cage.

The way I understand it is Biden has SAP-SCI-&-RD in his possession. SCI isn't coming out of that room. The only way that stuff is coming out is if the president authorizes it to come out. He is the only man who doesnt need any reason to do such nor can anyone stop him. This is why the whole thing with Trump is a farce. Each President signs his own protocols via an executive order when they come into office. So while it would be impossible for for Trump to breach the threshold of the law, it's very easy for Biden.....unless Bathroom Barry was involved!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

The very reason Washington is so scare of a second Trump term, is the very reason I will vote for him every single time he's on the ballot. And, I will support #48, whoever it is going to be, nominating Trump to SCOTUS after he finishes his second term as POTUS...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

You're some what right both parties want him out of the race. Because they are the uniparty.

You are wrong about it being the best thing for the Republican Party. The red team needs Trump, Trump doesnt need the Red team. People will vote for him if the have to crawl across broken glass and he is in a jail cell.

Name one candidate anyone would even think about doing that for other than Trump.

I must say I was very impressed with Vamaswamey coming out the way he did last night, along with Ben Carson. I'm not shocked but rather disappointed in Desantis. He had a chance to do the right thing back out, and od it gracefully by stating he would relinquish his run for the Presidency in order to take care of the great state of Florida, and ensure the "evil" DOJ didnt extradite Trump. Knowing he couldnt stop it because Trump would turn himself in. However he would get back in with MAGA crowd and set himself up for '28.

Trump was already beating Desantis 2:1 before yesterday, in almost every poll. The over night surge is wild. And it isnt on Desantis side.

I'll predict if somehow they manage to get Trump off the ticket almost 1/3 of Americans will still write him in. Like it or not he is the force to be reckoned with. If you dint need any other proof why are they so scared of him? Let him run and beat him, or try and cheat him. Oh wait. He is gonna play their game now....maybe that is why they are scared.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    You seem comfortable with this underhanded type of misuse of the laws.
    Misuse is laughable. He broke the law.

Obama's CIA director (who was never president with declassification authority) stole classified documents and gave them to his mistress in exchange for sex for years

He was allowed to plead to a misdemeanor and got probation

His name is David Petraeus

They have not made a corvette inso a SCIF to date, it would be impossible.

Biden has broken the law. Trump never broke a law.

Trump couldn't break the law. He is the one man because each president signs his own protocols on clarification on classifications when they come into office. Not sure if you know whom the commander and chief is...I know they dont teach that in school anymore, but that is where the power from which the classification process comes from, minus the RD stuff which is an law from the 50's some time under the atomic energy act.

That is why they were trying to say the bs about nuke codes because that was the one thing a press could potentially violate. The only issue with that is he would have to do it in office. He wouldnt have any relevant code once he left office.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    The very reason Washington is so scare of a second Trump term, is the very reason I will vote for him every single time he's on the ballot. And, I will support #48, whoever it is going to be, nominating Trump to SCOTUS after he finishes his second term as POTUS...
    Hell yea! It's refreshing to see some testosterone amongst all the estrogen.

the same “republicans” that have been steering the party ever leftward?
    #fukdemguys, dismantle the whole swamp. MAGA PARTY 24

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

People orchestrating mass-murder, mass fraud, mass theft, etc charging their enemies with jay-walking is what's laughable as well as the tards that fall for the smoke and mirrors.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

The blind faith that people have in that Yankee will always amaze me.