Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump Indicted

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    yankee if a fact.

untrustworthy, well i must say;
    currently, he’s the most honest (and true to his word) politician I can name.
    Honest? Surely you jest. He lies for sport.
    Carolina Counsel

Trump has changed his story on the documents multiple times. Why? If he did nothing wrong, why not say “I had a right to keep these documents, but if you want them, here they are,” rather than changing his position and story multiple times? He is his worst own enemy (unless you believe, as I am inclined, that he orchestrated this in order to be indicted and try to regrow his base).
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    So, counselor, you put a cop that's been shown to plant evidence on the stand? Really? Really?
    Are the exact same cops involved? If so no, but I don't believe the DOJ is some corrupt governing body in the tank for Biden. Flame me if you want, but I don't believe everyone is out to get Trump. For me Trump is walking fraud. When your own attorneys are lined up to testify against you then you likely got a problem. Where there is smoke there is fire and there is plenty of smoke here if people take the Trump blinders off.

Hey ECU. Let's go get lunch one day.
    Last edited by CofC Waterfowler; 06-09-2023 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    Is it the exact same cops involved. If so no, but I don't believe the DOJ is some corrupt governing body in the tank for Biden. Flame me if you want, but I don't believe everyone is pinto get Trump. For me Trump is walking fraud. When your own attorneys are lined up to testify against you then you likely got a problem.
    I don't flame people.

So, how about that three-letter-agency ("3LA") not following their own written policies and long-standing precedents as evidenced in Jim Jordan's letter from toady quoting the sworn testimony of a 20 year veteran of the Washington Bureau of that same 3LA?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

The dems acting like they hate him were the same ones begging for his attention and money before he became a republican. Hell, Hussein wanted to be him. But, one thing dems do better than anyone else, they stick together. We all better get our vagina hats cause our asses can’t/won’t fight em.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Trump has changed his story on the documents multiple times. Why? If he did nothing wrong, why not say “I had a right to keep these documents, but if you want them, here they are,” rather than changing his position and story multiple times? He is his worst own enemy (unless you believe, as I am inclined, that he orchestrated this in order to be indicted and try to regrow his base).

It’s even worse than you suggest.
    Political persecution of a political foe is now a thing in America.
    “Ironically” just in time for politicking season and taking bribes from China.

…and America still fundamentally changes…

**Also add: you’re correct, I do jest. Sometimes.**
    “Suffice it to say” all politicians lie, he carried through on some pretty dang big promises. (Big let down that Hillary is still not incarcerated, as he promised)
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 06-09-2023 at 06:21 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

What is a vagina hat?

To those of you that keep saying Biden complied...HE HAD NO BUSINESS WITH ANY CLASSIFIED INFO.

It wasnt even in his possession, except for the corvette SCIF. There was the Penn Biden stash. There was the Maryland stash. There was the China town stash.....there was the CHINA town stash......

Mean while Biden had no business with any of it. And yet he had tractor trailer loads of the stuff. Mean while the media tried to make he and Trump equal, and based off some on here I'd say they succeeded in spades.

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 06-10-2023 at 03:34 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Doing some quick searches to start to look past the looking glass.

Jack Smith is an UN war crimes tribunals prosecutor. He hasn't lived in the US in the past decade. He is currently living in the Netherlands and has been working from there. He finally came back recently.

His wife is Katy Chevigny she is a "documentary" film maker. She makes liberal cause movies, such as the Netflix Big Mike movie. There is a whole host of other gibberish she has made, all liberal garbage.

They both donated large sums of money to the Biden campaign directly, and through other orgs.

Before taking the job as an UN stooge Mr Smith worked for Obama and led the "department’s public integrity section" for five years as a career official before taking on a position at the U.S. attorney’s office in the Middle District of Tennessee.”

What was he doing leading the "public integrity section" oh just working with a disgraced political hack named Lois Lerner remember the illegal targeting of TEA party groups by the IRS?
    Ole Mr Smith was the prosecutor that Lois would use to go after Obama's political foes.

Why did Lois like Mr Smith? Because he didnt care what the law said he would go after anyone, and make the law fit his desire. he has an astonishing amount of over turned cases, and dismissed cases. Because the person was innocent you ask? Oh no no no. Because thank God unlike this political hack, the judge actually applied the law, and what he was charging people with wasnt even applicable.

But Lois didnt care. She knew most groups could never go toe to toe with the federal government, and the process would break them, even if a conviction didnt get them. See how evil these people are?

so now here we are with a CAREER let me explain this for you....permanent bureaucrat fixture. AKA Deep State actor, whom has a history of miss using the law to target political foes. Now working for the freaking UN. Why would we have an UN "war crimes" prosecutor over see this case? To give the perspective that the USA is subservient to the UN, or to hide that this guy isnt an deep state actor, or maybe both

So before I even think about listening to what the talking heads have to say, know this is whom is bringing the charges. The fact this clown works for the UN, and this has never been done in our short history as a nation should not be lost on any of you. The term banana republic keeps getting thrown around. I would challenge that and say more like we are being forced into a global government. In which we are nothing more than a vessel state and not a sovereign state.

I'm not quite ready for that!

What can we do you ask? We educate our friends, neighbors, and family members who may not know who this political hitman is. We call our congress critters we demand they step in, and start congressional investigations into this illegal use of the DOJ. There are FBI members who have come forward very concerned over the way the Mar al ago raid was done in very unusual ways, aka illegal. Start calling State AG's that are in RED states, recommend they investigate anyone who had anything to do with the Russia Russia hoax, or the fake J6 tribunal. Why? On the grounds both effected the people of their state. What is good for the goose is good for the gander! Finally demand all republican presidential nominees denounce the misuse of justice, and support DJT. If they dont you know whom side they are really on.

I know the ground hog day pic has been thrown in here, but how about a little music to accompany that!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

This clip from Breitbart sums it up quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Campbeller View Post
    The blind faith that people have in that Yankee will always amaze me.
    Funny but true

Embarrassment on both sides of the political coin.

Surely out of 350 million folks we can find a 2 more instead of these buffoons

I don't believe the DOJ is some corrupt governing body in the tank for Biden.
    This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever read.

Those that don't like Trump must like the state of our current political system. If not, and you agree it needs an overhaul, you think that a selection from the normal revolving door or self-enriching slime balls will move the needle?

Overused but apt: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

What’s the definition of irony?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever read.
    Ditto... If you do not believe the DOJ is corrupt, you are ignorant to the FACTS.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Can some of you say your democrat without saying your democrat
    80-20 Genaration

Are the exact same cops involved? If so no, but I don't believe the DOJ is some corrupt governing body in the tank for Biden. Flame me if you want, but I don't believe everyone is out to get Trump. For me Trump is walking fraud. When your own attorneys are lined up to testify against you then you likely got a problem. Where there is smoke there is fire and there is plenty of smoke here if people take the Trump blinders off.

Hey ECU. Let's go get lunch one day.
    There’s smoke and fire with every ex president and what’s happening here with Trump should concern you. But you don’t think the DOJ is corrupt so that explains a lot
    80-20 Genaration

Nope. Never voted for a democrat in my life but not a Trumpster either. I hope he rots in prison.
    Last edited by CofC Waterfowler; 06-10-2023 at 08:14 AM.

Nope. Never voted for a democrat in my life but not a Trumpster either. I hope he rots in prison.
    It’s ok cofc they are not able to understand that you don’t have to suck trumps pecker to be republican. This is not an all or nothing thing. I have never voted democrat but I also don’t agree with some of the far right.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 06-10-2023 at 08:29 AM.