Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: President Trump Indicted

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Those that don't like Trump must like the state of our current political system. If not, and you agree it needs an overhaul, you think that a selection from the normal revolving door or self-enriching slime balls will move the needle?

Overused but apt: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
    Those two choices are not mutually exclusive. In other words, you’re wrong.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    Nope. Never voted for a democrat in my life but not a Trumpster either. I hope he rots in prison.
    What did he do to deserve to rot in prison?
    cut\'em

[QUOTE=tprice;309280Surely out of 350 million folks we can find a 2 more instead of these buffoons[/QUOTE]

well lets see, in my 40 years of existence… none better, probably since Reagan…
    nope.

Clinton
    Bushes
    Obama
    Trump
    Obiden

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    What did he do to deserve to rot in prison?
    Oh I don’t know, maybe for the 38 counts he was just charged with. He took classified documents, last I checked that is against the law. He is not above the law. A grand jury found enough evidence. He should go through due process just like everyone else.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 06-10-2023 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    It’s ok cofc they are not able to understand that you don’t have to suck trumps pecker to be republican. This is not an all or nothing thing. I have never voted democrat but I also don’t agree with some of the far right.
    Been wondering this for a long time and you seem to be just the guy with the answer.

please elaborate on your definition of “far right” in the year of 2023
    (with examples)

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Funny but true

Embarrassment on both sides of the political coin.

Surely out of 350 million folks we can find a 2 more instead of these buffoons
    The problem is the volume of money it takes to get elected today. Most people including Desantis have to sell their souls to special interest groups think Black Rock, Vanguard, Citadel to get enough money to run.

Trump was a rarity that already had name recognition, and he had his own money.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Oh I don’t know, maybe for the 38 counts he was just charged with. He took classified documents, last I checked that is against the law. He is not above the law. A grand jury found enough evidence. He should go through due process just like everyone else.
    You need to go back and read the 3 post I made this am, but I'll leave this right here again.

Now read it very closely. Remember Biden took some of the classified stuff when he was a senator. He took the rest when he was a VP. Trump took his when he was PRESIDENT.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Been wondering this for a long time and you seem to be just the guy with the answer.

please elaborate on your definition of “far right” in the year of 2023
    (with examples)
    As a moderate, I find it difficult to align completely with either party. While I agree with the majority of the Republican stance, I am unwilling to take an extreme right stance on issues such as abortion and social issues like LGBTQ rights. I do support the legalization of cannabis and believe in the need for some form of gun control, without infringing on the Second Amendment. I also do not believe that the 2020 election was stolen.

My primary concern, above all else, is the growing division and animosity between both political parties. While economic factors like taxes and gas prices are important, the divisive nature of our current political climate is disheartening. As a result, I am willing to compromise and work with the other side, recognizing that roughly half of the country may not share my beliefs. Ultimately, it is crucial that we acknowledge and address the concerns of all citizens in order to move forward as a united nation.

Additionally, I do not support former President Trump due to his immature and divisive behavior. I believe that a leader who is unifying rather than polarizing is necessary for the betterment of our country.

You're not a moderate you're a marxist masquerading as a liberal. You're openly advocating for killing of life. Supporting mentally ill people whom wish to indoctrinate your children, note this is a tactic Marx advocated for. Get them while they are young, and with in 2 generations you will control the entire population. Your stance on some gun control is un acceptable. There is no such thing as reasonable gun control that is a slippery slope ask anyone who lived under Lennon, Mao, Hitler, Pol pot, Pappa Doc, Mugabe, I can go on down the line of tyrannical dictators whom started out with reasonable gun control. Who are you to regulate a God given right. You are infringing the moment you do anything that takes away from that right. Why not regulate the SSRI's and mentally illness. Quit handing out mood altering hormones like candy because someone is mentally ill and thinks they are a girl when they are boy or a girl that thinks she is boy. Guns are not the issue with lived with far more guns per capita for a long time with no mass shootings that didnt have some sort of justification. It wasnt until the repeal of a law in the 90's that kept pharmaceutical companies from advertising, and the steady rise in mass amounts of SSRI's being handed out that this phenomenon started. It has only gotten worse as now Dr are handing out extremely powerful hormones to sexes that should have very little of said hormones in their system. what could go wrong?

As with 2A, I dont care about what you put in your body. So to me the DEA and its predecessor are illegal, constitutionally.

As far as the growing divide, it will only get wider. There are a group of us that believe in the constitution, and all rights derive from God. There is another side that do not believe in that God, or any god at all, some openly serve the fallen angel that has set out to destroy man kind from his fall. This particular group wants the government to be the end all be all. They dont care that the government has to steal resources from others to give to them. They are selfish, lazy, and are directly responsible for the taxes and gas prices you reference. The taxes have to go up to cover all crap these people you speak of want. They also are brainwashed like you. Their problem is they believe in global warming, and think some how or another oil is bad, but battery cars are ok.

You are brain washed by the media as well. You listen to the media who told you Trump was divisive. Trump wanted and does want the best for this country no matter what the talking heads say. Why would a man who is a billionaire wade into the mess called politics unless he truly does love the country. Most people do it to enrich themselves Trump had all the money he needed or could do anything with. He is a great leader. It's undeniable when you look at the stats the economy was on fire. Stock market was going up up up. Gas was dirt cheap. 401k's were awesome. "minorities" had historically high employment. Interest rates were low. All that makes a country great. I dont care if the man sends out an tweet that offends some mentally ill purple haired freaks, and or the power structure that has come in sense November 22, 1963

All of us singing Kumbiya in unison while on the titanic and its sinking is not gonna better the country, we will be dead and there will be no country!

By the way an healthy robust public debate is a good thing. Cancel culture is a marxist tool, and is bad. Just because you dont agree with me doesnt mean I shouldn't have the right to express my beliefs. Same goes for the other side, but so far it seems to be a one way street.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    You're not a moderate you're a marxist masquerading as a liberal. You're openly advocating for killing of life. Supporting mentally ill people whom wish to indoctrinate your children, note this is a tactic Marx advocated for. Get them while they are young, and with in 2 generations you will control the entire population. Your stance on some gun control is un acceptable. There is no such thing as reasonable gun control that is a slippery slope ask anyone who lived under Lennon, Mao, Hitler, Pol pot, Pappa Doc, Mugabe, I can go on down the line of tyrannical dictators whom started out with reasonable gun control. Who are you to regulate a God given right. You are infringing the moment you do anything that takes away from that right. Why not regulate the SSRI's and mentally illness. Quit handing out mood altering hormones like candy because someone is mentally ill and thinks they are a girl when they are boy or a girl that thinks she is boy. Guns are not the issue with lived with far more guns per capita for a long time with no mass shootings that didnt have some sort of justification. It wasnt until the repeal of a law in the 90's that kept pharmaceutical companies from advertising, and the steady rise in mass amounts of SSRI's being handed out that this phenomenon started. It has only gotten worse as now Dr are handing out extremely powerful hormones to sexes that should have very little of said hormones in their system. what could go wrong?

As with 2A, I dont care about what you put in your body. So to me the DEA and its predecessor are illegal, constitutionally.

As far as the growing divide, it will only get wider. There are a group of us that believe in the constitution, and all rights derive from God. There is another side that do not believe in that God, or any god at all, some openly serve the fallen angel that has set out to destroy man kind from his fall. This particular group wants the government to be the end all be all. They dont care that the government has to steal resources from others to give to them. They are selfish, lazy, and are directly responsible for the taxes and gas prices you reference. The taxes have to go up to cover all crap these people you speak of want. They also are brainwashed like you. Their problem is they believe in global warming, and think some how or another oil is bad, but battery cars are ok.

You are brain washed by the media as well. You listen to the media who told you Trump was divisive. Trump wanted and does want the best for this country no matter what the talking heads say. Why would a man who is a billionaire wade into the mess called politics unless he truly does love the country. Most people do it to enrich themselves Trump had all the money he needed or could do anything with. He is a great leader. It's undeniable when you look at the stats the economy was on fire. Stock market was going up up up. Gas was dirt cheap. 401k's were awesome. "minorities" had historically high employment. Interest rates were low. All that makes a country great. I dont care if the man sends out an tweet that offends some mentally ill purple haired freaks, and or the power structure that has come in sense November 22, 1963

All of us singing Kumbiya in unison while on the titanic and its sinking is not gonna better the country, we will be dead and there will be no country!

By the way an healthy robust public debate is a good thing. Cancel culture is a marxist tool, and is bad. Just because you dont agree with me doesnt mean I shouldn't have the right to express my beliefs. Same goes for the other side, but so far it seems to be a one way street.
    I don’t believe half of the right wing conspiracy shit that you post. Being gay is not mentally ill. That’s just stupidity and I can’t help you with that. I also said some social issues not all.

Secondly, we will have to disagree on 2a. You believe in one translation and I believe in another. That’s your prerogative. But refusing to go as far as you have doesn’t make me a liberal. You are the equivalent of AOC in the Republican Party. Half the shit both of y’all spew is just that bullshit.

-the LGBTQ+?* community has only gained “rights” in my lifetime, so that I dispute.
    -abortion, well murder is a felonious and named in the Bible. When I see a fertilized squash or cucumber flower, i see a baby squash.
    -pretty sure everyone but big pharma and the prison system supports legalization of marijuana
    -I think you are meaning you support MORE gun control
    -the political climate needs shaking up from time to time, consider the corruption going on right now(persecution, censorship, mandates, dudes winning women’s championships and women’s records)
    -Trump was good enough to win once, then “lost” the second time after getting the most R votes in history and the most votes of a sitting president in history. But now, after 7-8years of attacks they’re doubling down on the lawfare. And poopy pants Biden “won” the last election- why continue to weaken the opponent- because if he wins the next time- WHO KNOWS WHAT EMERGED ABOUT THE CREATURES OF THE DC(perhaps world) SWAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

I appreciate your passionate response, but I must respectfully disagree with many of your points. First of all, I am not a Marxist nor do I advocate for killing of life. That is a baseless and extreme accusation. I simply believe in a woman's right to choose what happens to her own body, and that includes reproductive rights.

Regarding gun control, I do believe in reasonable measures to ensure public safety. That does not mean taking away anyone's Second Amendment rights, but rather implementing common-sense policies such as background checks and restrictions on certain types of firearms. I also believe in regulating the pharmaceutical industry and addressing mental health issues, but that does not negate the need for gun control measures.

As for President Trump, I do not believe he was a great leader. His divisive rhetoric and actions only served to widen the already growing divide in our country. While the economy may have been strong under his administration, that does not excuse his lack of leadership and disregard for marginalized communities. What you really want to argue is the definition of life and that’s not something you and I are going to agree on. I do not believe life starts at conception.

I do agree with you that healthy public debate is important, but cancel culture is not a Marxist tool. It is simply a consequence of a society that is becoming more aware of the harm caused by certain words and actions. It is not a one-way street, as both sides of the political spectrum have faced consequences for their words and actions.

In conclusion, I believe in finding common ground and respectful dialogue, even when we disagree on certain issues. It is only through understanding and compromise that we can move forward as a society.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 06-10-2023 at 11:48 AM.

Who said I was republican?

And 99.9% of what I post can be proven, it may not be the history you were taught but it doesnt mean I'm wrong once you look under the surface.

I dont know what translation you are referring to. It's very strait forward and happens to be the only "right" that comes with an order behind it. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

And now with Bruen you may find that your interpretation is a construct that wealthy white liberals sought to keep blacks and lower class individuals from exercising their God given rights!

I never said being gay was a mental illness. I did say not knowing what sex you are is a mental disorder. Wanting to screw kids is also. Dont conflate the 2.

I see what your problem is, you like highlights and not details. You want to gloss over and not dig.

This explains your out look on politics.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I appreciate your passionate response, but I must respectfully disagree with many of your points. First of all, I am not a Marxist nor do I advocate for killing of life. That is a baseless and extreme accusation. I simply believe in a woman's right to choose what happens to her own body, and that includes reproductive rights.
    I'll tackle this and then I need to go swim with the kids.

I'm right there with you I believe in a woman's right to choose what happens to her body. There fore another woman cant simply snuff her out, of her womb because it's inconvenient for her.

Life begins at conception. God breaths life into that cell the moment that sperm meets that ovum!

I dont believe you have read MAO's little red book or Marx's books or you would realize you are utilizing many of their own stances or at least covering for others that are using their play books. They're by making you at least an accessory to Marxism.

Note newly discovered. What else will we learn? If you simply read your bible you will realize God already told us this, but it is neat to see for you doubting Thomas

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I respect that not everyone in this country shares my belief in God, and therefore I do not base my political opinions on religious teachings. I believe in separating religion and politics, which is something you seem to struggle with. As for the issue of abortion, I believe that an embryo does not qualify as life if it cannot survive outside of the mother's womb without medical intervention. This is a view that is held by a significant portion of the population, and it is important to understand that this country operates on majorities. You will continue to get left behind by the direction this countries beliefs and that sucks for you, I guess.

It’s also comical, that you call all these bullshit websites “facts”.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 06-10-2023 at 12:26 PM.

This ClippedToe guy is good. (That last line about getting left behind politically, that was the ProCure on the SlamShady)

-if those are original thoughts, and he believes them, I think SCDucks has been infiltrated by Rachel Maddow.

Sounds like he might have copied some of that from somewhere.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Clipped toe = government/ tamie duck

Just curious how did Trump disregard marginalized communities?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever read.
    No shit.