Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump Indicted

It will only boost his polls.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Read the comments below his tweet.
    I always liked James Woods for giving Hollywood the finger

Unprecedented.

They sure don't seem to be in this much of a hurry to indict Hunter for his corruption, nor are they going to indict Biden for his corruption or bribes. Nobody was indicted for Russia gate. Hilary was never indicted for destroying evidence. This is a one sided legal system. Just ask the 1/6 folks and compare their punishments to the BLM and Antifa folks that burned and looted in 2020.

Trump will gain a lot of votes for this BS.

All those people in the comments must be the same people toofs talkin to.

Scandalous!

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Dems will do what they want how they want with no accountability and Republicans will talk about rule of law but do nothing but talk
    Last edited by Duckman#1; 06-08-2023 at 09:00 PM.
    80-20 Genaration

I mean if some of you didnt need any help realizing what I have been saying for a while now here you go.

Some of you have posted the duplicity in the law already.

The wild thing is Trump declassified the docs. Biden couldnt if he wanted to, but he didnt want to. HUGE difference.

Mean while my question is how did Biden get said documents out of an SCIF room? He had to have help. We aren't talking Sandy Burglar and stuffing a document down his pants we are talking mountains of documents. Someone had to be driving that stuff out with an 18 wheeler with the volume, which means he needed multiple people compliant.

With his comment back int he day to the CFR about call the president when asked about the 1 billion loan to Ukraine, and his opossum smile today. When asked about the money, leads me to believe we may be looking in the wrong direction.

I'm starting to think not only is this Obama's 3rd term, but he may have been the recipient of this money. And there may be far more money than we are aware of, and this is why the FBI didnt go after Hunter or Joe the whole time.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Fuck the Dems and obummhole and his wiener wife, hildda beast the rest of the devil people. But mean tweets according to a certain person. Truth Hurts!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I think he is not being indicted for taking the documents but is being indicted
    on "obstruction" charges.
    I know some of you don't want to hear this but he jerked DOJ and the archives around forever
    when they originally "asked" for them back. He also allegedly lied repeatedly about them and changed
    the story each time. I like Trump and hope he is re-elected but he is a hard headed SOB and doesn't like
    being told what to do, he can't get out of his own way
    Last edited by ecu1984; 06-08-2023 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

With his comment back int he day to the CFR about call the president when asked about the 1 billion loan to Ukraine, and his opossum smile today. When asked about the money, leads me to believe we may be looking in the wrong direction.

I'm starting to think not only is this Obama's 3rd term, but he may have been the recipient of this money. And there may be far more money than we are aware of, and this is why the FBI didnt go after Hunter or Joe the whole time.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Seriously, Democrats are begging us to remove Biden. Don't fall for it.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I mean if some of you didnt need any help realizing what I have been saying for a while now here you go.

Mean while my question is how did Biden get said documents out of an SCIF room? He had to have help. We aren't talking Sandy Burglar and stuffing a document down his pants we are talking mountains of documents. Someone had to be driving that stuff out with an 18 wheeler with the volume
    Sheesh man, even Alex Jones knows about portable hard drives and thumb drives.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Coincidence that just yesterday the FBI whistleblower report shows that Joe Biden personally received at least $5MM from a Burisma board member ( which may be none other than his crackhead son)..... the report was dated June 30, 2020....

Hmmmm...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Watch one of the leftist new channels and see how they report this. I watched ABC and there was no mention of the thousands of classified documents Biden had from all the way back to when he was a senator. No mention of Hillary smashing phones and destroying files that had already been subpoenaed. The leftist call that "whataboutism". That is their way of dismissing a valid argument about hypocrisy.

Clippednuts should be pleased
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Puppet masters flexing their muscle. We are a third world country that act like the French.