Thread: Man of God Pat Robertson dead at 93.

Default Man of God Pat Robertson dead at 93.

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'm a capitalist, I like making money, I like seeing other people make money ... 'pastors' with private jets, mansions, and a $100 million dollar net worth doesn't sit well with me whether they're genuine or not. It's hypocritical on my end, and other than the personal feeling that they're probably fakes, I have no other reason to feel that way.

Gods speed
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I'm a capitalist, I like making money, I like seeing other people make money ... 'pastors' with private jets, mansions, and a $100 million dollar net worth doesn't sit well with me whether they're genuine or not. It's hypocritical on my end, and other than the personal feeling that they're probably fakes, I have no other reason to feel that way.
    Agree- however I do sympathize with the need for the jets, sometimes a phone call just won’t do!

too many demons on the commercial flights apparently
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    too many demons on the commercial flights apparently

I lived in Va Beach for a few years and my neighbor worked directly for him at his corporate office.
    I met him a few times, he was a real Christian in my opinion and no Jim Baker or Swaggart or Joel Swinney.
    He spent millions around the world promoting Christianity and used his wealth and revenue stream to help a lot of people
    around the world.
    RIP
    Last edited by ecu1984; 06-08-2023 at 12:25 PM.

The sheer maintenance and fuel in that trip he describes would probably build a church.

I get the not wanting to be pestered, but dang they must think they are some hot crap. Cruz, Rand Paul, Massie...I can keep going regularly fly commercial. I assure you far more people know whom they are than they do these 2 guys.

I would submit that folks dont always respond kindly to said politicians, either.

Obviously a plane offers more flexibility in travel. Same as a car did over a horse and buggy. But to think it is a necessity is a tad much.

I would not put Oral Roberts or Pat Robertson in the same camp as Copeland
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Although I can agree with your thought process I don't believe Pat was "one" of them. I think he was one of the good ones. RIP.

RIP
    i dont judge dead people.
    just you idiots.
    (joke -- so Bart doesnt get mad at me)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

WHOA baby!

Let me recant that statement. You could build a few churches. 54 million just for the jet just to start with! Thats before fuel, and maintenance.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    WHOA baby!

Let me recant that statement. You could build a few churches. 54 million just for the jet just to start with! Thats before fuel, and maintenance.

You got about $3m a year to operate assuming moderate use.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Wow that is a zinger

I replaced a woman’s toilet wax seal recently. She told me how she was disabled, fixed income, a devote Christian, and loved Joyce Meyers. She also told me about how her home builder didn’t put down the flooring she wanted, and she didn’t like it from day one. She called me back two more times saying her toilet was leaking, her tank was leaking, she was worried about her floor getting messed up, etc. Nothing was ever leaking. I finally told her I’d be giving her a refund and to call someone else. Had her sign the receipt of refund and gave her her money. I told her she wasn’t a Christian but was a scammer who wanted something for nothing. She smiled and told me to “Have a Blessed Day”.

Pat Robertson seemed legit. A lot of those others seem to be in it for the wrong reasons. For themselves and how many millions can they put in their bank account.