Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker on Twitter

Default Tucker on Twitter

Good piece on Dam attack and other. Troubling how accurate it is on many fronts.

https://rumble.com/v2sjfyw-tucker-ca...prAQc6Lj9SL__s
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I'm glad when he says it y'all listen. I say it and I'm Q-crazy or something.

Not one thing in that 10 min have I not said on here and been ridiculed for. I may say it in odd threads, but I covered everything some of it a while back.

I'm glad the reigns are off of him and he can finally tell the truth. I'm excited to see how "norms" react when he says some stuff out loud.

Mean while I am a tad worried Fox will go all out to keep him out the game until after the '24 election cycle. I believe based off the leaks they broke the contract, first so therefore giving Tucker the opening he needed to get out. Not to mention part of his contract was he took an huge pay cut in order to do his show in the format he wanted too. They kept him from doing that on several occasions earlier this year, and he was mad. So they violated the agreement then.

I'm curious why the show he did was only 10.5 min? That was less than one of his opening monologues. I'm curious if he is skirting something in the contract in the fine print somehow?

Was a good watch. I figured someone would have posted it earlier yesterday.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm glad when he says it y'all listen. I say it and I'm Q-crazy or something.
    I'm not part of the collective here. Only douches make those tired Q jokes, or "soon". Fuck them. People get uncomfortable when their belief systems are challenged, and they react aggressively to remain in ignorant bliss. Herd behavior.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I look at the reborn Tucker as a filtered Alex Jones. Like Jones or not he has been far more right than wrong. He says some outrageous stuff. But more times that not he is right, it takes a few years for the smoke to clear, and the lies of the media subside, and a reasonable person has to think about his statement, and reconcile that with the facts that are no longer blurred by the mocking bird media.

Tucker has a polished finish, and tends to wait a little while before "asking" the question that Jones has said in the form of a statement. For what ever reason people find that polished look "leading" the witness more palatable. Then a portly balding man screaming while wearing a T shirt the same thing in the form of a statement.

With Tucker off the chain, I suspect he is going to move the dialogue back to time when people engaged in debate, or at least I hope. This is one reason they need to silence Tucker before the next election. He is a threat to their hold on power.

Everyone talks about DJT and RFK getting wacked, but Tucker is the one that concerns me. Trump has some of the best protection in the world. RFK is no doubt very aware of the occupational hazards he has stepped into. I imagine he is betting on the fact that no one will try 3 times on the same family unless they want to just openly say here we are the guys behind the curtain. He also probably has a decent detail.

Tucker on the other hand while aware of the dangers he has wadded into, due his dad informing him. I dont know he has the correct people around him to keep him safe. I wouldnt imagine it would be a bullet, as much as he fell in the water while fly fishing and drowned or an accidental car wreck.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

no one is right all the time. you two should at least admit that.
    (says the arrogant asshole.)

tucker does a good job of bringing some things to light, though. no doubt about that.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

#SQQN

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    no one is right all the time. you two should at least admit that.
    (says the arrogant asshole.)
    I'll agree on that.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

still hasn’t released the J-6 tapes.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

A jab from an Umbrella tipped with a couple grains of pure Fentanyl appears to be the new/ new way to silence folks.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    That was part of what I was referencing about Fox breeching the contract. He wanted to, Fox didnt.

They even went through and blocked out the Hall ways and what not for the safety aspects that MTG is now complaining about.

Apparently there are several news agencies wit the tapes currently Just the News has them. It's unclear if Tucker or Fox has them. There is another individual, I want to say Miranda Devine? I cant recall. But the tapes are out in circulation supposedly.

Just the news actually got one of the J6 defendants off the other day, as the .gov refused to allow certain vantage points be admissible in court. Unbenounced to Just the News or maybe it was they released several minutes of footage that dmaned the governments argument in many of the cases, and the guy Pelosi gave the awards to with the neck tattoos was forced to admit in open court that he did in fact set up many protesters and the .gov covered, but they never got to whom told him to do it. Very interesting for are. What's going to be interesting is will they go back and redo some of the trials where this evidence was not admissible?

Seems to me the bulk of the .gov cases where predicated on not letting video out that would exonerate the defendants and damn several provocateurs that were in uniform and out of uniform, but where clearly working in unison.

Almost feels like a star chamber or a soviet ear style case??? No Comrade?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Still haven't released the shooters manifesto from Nashville. They are hoping everyone forgets about that.

Everyone who has proven themselves to be self-serving liars are in lockstep support of the Ukrainian cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Still haven't released the shooters manifesto from Nashville. They are hoping everyone forgets about that.
    We still dont know who was on the grassy knoll. We got some ideas, in the tramps.

E Howard Hunt, Charelse Harrelson, a certain Woody Harrelson's father. When they opened the train car they had bazookas, MG's, and enough weapons to take out a small army. Some how they were turned loose after being caught with all this.

I suspect there were even more, because there were more guns there that day than the OK corral. If it went wrong there the Trade Mark was going to be the spot. The Secret service had already said there was no way to secure that place.

Connley was LBJ's running mate. I dont think he was suppose to be part of the plot. But the boys got itchy fingers, and saw the opportunity and went for it.

What ever you think we still dont have all the details of the day and this November will be 60 years later.

We still cant find out about Himmlers death. It's sealed until 2045 100 years later??? One has to start questioning the narrative. 100 years??? Dulles and his brother wanted Himmler, and Goering. But they were too big to try and spring. They managed to get Karl Wolf.....did they actually get Himmler too? Think I'm cray cray? Why hide the details of a suicide for 100 years?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Shouldn't this be titled " Tucker on Rumble?"

No the original is on Twitter, it got reposted to Rumble.

It is nuts. Fox has got to be getting worried. he is pulling 90 million viewers now. If he just asked everyone to pay 1$ month for content. 1/2 will probably pay. He would be bringing down 40-50 million a month.

I think he was bringing down 3 mil on fox a night? Folks want to see Tucker unleashed, and so far he is delivering. He is setting up a wonderful several in depth videos.

Curiously enough this one was around that 10 min also. I wonder if there is something up with the time? Some of his of monologue were 16 min alone.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

This is exhausting… shut the fuck up already. I’d rather hear about ozone machines and good deals on cars with a 1/4 million miles. You must be a real treat at a family get together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggin View Post
    This is exhausting… shut the fuck up already. I’d rather hear about ozone machines and good deals on cars with a 1/4 million miles. You must be a real treat at a family get together.
    Keep that head buried until they cut it off ostritch.

First video sitting around 108million views. His average on Fox during primetime was 3.2million.

Ain't he buddies with Hunter?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master