Thread: And Here is Why Biden is all in on War with Russia!

Default And Here is Why Biden is all in on War with Russia!

We all knew there was a revolving door with the money going out and coming back into the politicians that gave away close to 200 BILLION now..

Well, if we needed any more reason to stop this ridiculous non sensical killing of human life here you go. I'd venture to say if we dig deep enough Flimsy is some how in on a similar scheme with his enthusiasm for killing "Russians".

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...n=social_icons

“Yes, it is Ukraine,” Comer told the Just the News, No Noise television show when asked what country the alleged bribery involved. “This form 1023 involves a business person from Ukraine, who allegedly sent a bribe, a substantial bribe to then Vice President Joe Biden.”

Asked whether the allegation involved the Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, whose Burisma Holdings energy firm first hired Hunter Biden into a lucrative board and consulting job in 2014 when Joe Biden was vice president, Comer carefully demurred. “I probably better punt on that question. The name was redacted,” the powerful House committee chairman answered.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Biden campaign called this Rooskie misinformation and the MSM repeated that lie in 2020.

And nothing will change.

It’s the same crap over and over. Nothing comes of it. They get richer and we keep holding onto the notion that the next piece of evidence will finally bring justice.

They are doing exactly what they want and making us pay for it. And now we are so dumb and weak they don’t care if it comes out. Oh look! A UFO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

DC and most state capitals are rotten to the core.

Has Biden had any clandestine visits from a blonde girl from Kyiv wearing a man's shirt with a belt?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I assure you Hunter has. But he doesnt discriminate! He likes the Russians as well. I hear they have some black mail, according to Hunter himself!

And I bet "Dr" Jill has her own mans shirt!

**Edit.

For that matter he likes incest, biracial, asian. It dont matter. Hunter didn't cull them. Other than when he was in California, he got a little picky about the hookers he wanted.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 06-07-2023 at 07:44 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Has Biden had any clandestine visits from a blonde girl from Kyiv wearing a man's shirt with a belt?
    I know you jest from the other thread......however!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I’m all in because I hate Soviets. The only good Soviet is a dead one.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I’m all in because I hate Soviets. The only good Soviet is a dead one.
    I get that 100% I just don`t want to get involved in something we just quit. After they fucked up Iraq and gave it to ISIS and then did the same thing in Afghanistan, I don`t trust the guys running the show now
    Last edited by scbulldog; 06-10-2023 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    I get that 100% I just don`t want to get involved in something we just quit. After they fucked up Iraq and gave it to ISIS and then did the same thing in Afghanistan, I don`t trust the guys running the show now
    I feel you
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

So did I miss something?

Are the Russians....dare I say soviets?

I''l say they are not.

and wait for the flame!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    So did I miss something?

Are the Russians....dare I say soviets?

I''l say they are not.

and wait for the flame!
    No flames at all, but Putin is a diehard Soviet throwback.
    I respect your commitment to research but I was there when there was still an East Germany and West Germany. Putin’s name was well known after the wall came down and the USSR began to collapse. We heard about him refusing to leave his KGB post when Stalin and Lenin statues were being toppled. Granted, Yeltsin was a drunk puppet, but Putin made it quite clear that dismantling the Soviet Empire was a huge mistake.

There is only one way to stop him and diplomacy ain’t it. He’s been taking a page out of Stalin’s book by using his own citizens as cannon fodder. It’s turning into a meat grinder and he doesn’t care.