Thread: We have the Lap Top and they are Charging Trump AGAIN.

Default We have the Lap Top and they are Charging Trump AGAIN.

This is nuts and total over reach. Biden as corrupt as they come, and no one is even thinking about charging him. Mean while here we go again. They are going after Trump again. All this will do is make him more popular.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ed-doj-rebuffs

Feds inform Trump he is target likely to be indicted as DOJ rebuffs prosecutorial misconduct claim
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

There is absolutely no sense in charging Hunter while Joe is in office. Joe will pardon him before Six o'clock. The justice department is not going after Biden while he is president.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

He may have an issue with the Arkansas judge whom is about to hold him contempt over the stripper kid's baby, he is paying 20k a month. So being that is state Biden cut pardon him.

That said at some point even the Dems need to stand up for justice and impeach the guy. He is despicable and a travesty he is in office.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

He's controllable. And never had an original thought. He's perfect for the communist movement

Old News SW. What they want and we are already in that state you speak of!!! Trust Me!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The justice department is never going after Biden.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    He's controllable. And never had an original thought. He's perfect for the communist movement

Nailed it...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

It’s not over reach. They will be doing us all a favor if they take him out of this race. The republicans will actually stand a chance in 2024.

Not sure why you added republicans to that statement, but no doubt they would be doing you and your kind a favor by taking him out.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams