Thread: Free Stove and Dryer Power Cords

Default Free Stove and Dryer Power Cords

These came with appliances I bought. I don’t need them and Lowe’s won’t take them back. Free, pickup in Charleston.

IMG_7063.jpeg

Lowes will take anything back

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    Lowes will take anything back
    Not any more. I tried to return some unused items with receipts last week. I bought the items a few month back when I started building my pavilion and ended up not needing the items…about $300 worth. First time ever being rejected for a return at Lowe’s. I guess they have a new 90 day return policy. I was at 102 days. I could have retuned them a month ago had I really given it any thought. Never imagined my return would be rejected.

90 days is right. Except for braided steel water lines, they took them back for some reason. Regardless, I’ll burn these power cords in the front yard before I go back to North Charleston.

Don't blame ya there

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft