Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NASCAR digging their hole deeper

Ok so maybe these aren't demonic looking but listen to what they say, it is demonic. And having kids in a bar with gay men dressed u with signs that say "It isnt gonna lick its self"

Naw....thats normal.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Rebel flag for the rainbow flag?

Bad trade IMO
    Lotta the same crowd.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

The irony of y'all carryin'-on about people, uh, carryin'-on.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Which of y'all's kids will actually be influenced by any of this nonsense? I'd venture not a one. Can guarantee you my nieces and nephews won't.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 06-02-2023 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Which of y'all's kids will actually be influenced by any of this nonsense? I'd venture not a one. Can guarantee you my nieces and nephews won't.
    Ding ding! We don’t really find ourselves anywhere drag shows are taking place. If we happen upon one on the side of the road we’ll just keep going.

The irony of y'all carryin'-on about people, uh, carryin'-on.
    These people only carry about their freedom not everyone else’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Mine won’t. But I will say, I would have loved to had the option to put the race on and let my boys watch it and give them the opportunity to like it just like I used to when I was younger. That ship has sailed though. For several things though, not just nascar
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    what are the chances these corps are getting gov kickbacks to create tension ahead of election year?
    there is definitely an agenda that supersedes the near term profitability of these organizations.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    there is definitely an agenda that supersedes the near term profitability of these organizations.
    It’s all the blame game- companies have been operating on fake money/profits, manipulated books for years. When the music stops they now have tangible scapegoats. Who will be able to fault them when they were doing it for equity/inclusion/progress? It’s all part of the great reset that is inevitable.

These corps delve into social issues because they are forced to. $$$ rules the world. When you sell your soul, you gotta be a slave to the buyer.

Whats funny to me is, SSW sharing those videos that would otherwise NEVER be seen by 99 out of 100 people here, yet here I am, having to scroll past that BS to see what other dumb shit y'all are offended by today

I must be dumber than y'all are tho, because here I am, commenting on this thread.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Whats funny to me is, SSW sharing those videos that would otherwise NEVER be seen by 99 out of 100 people here, yet here I am, having to scroll past that BS to see what other dumb shit y'all are offended by today

I must be dumber than y'all are tho, because here I am, commenting on this thread.....
    Don't you know you can change the world by screaming into a bucket and being a check valve?

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

The point was Cliptoe said he had never seen any drag queens going after kids, and I pointed out fortunately there are places in SC that have so far been immune to this deviancy. With just a few quick clicks I pulled up multiple videos, and those are the clean ones. The point is the freaks are after kids my kids your kids any kid they can convert. It's like a bad vampire movie. They just make more of themselves.

Have you seen the amazing Desmond??? Kid is like 9 years old when he started dressing in drag. There are multiple videos of him clearly drugged out his mind dancing on grown men, and in one instance it was on an morning show for NBC/ABC...what ever, but point is making the low information voter think this is normal and should accept it when they see it.

While looking for those videos I stumbled across a former drag queen whom came to Christ and shares his story. It's well done, but exposes how deviant this life style is. There is so much more than just dressing up. People intentionally giving others HIV, some people seeking out to be infected with HIV so they dont have to worry. Best friends dying of AIDs. The drug use was staggering alone.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Did y’all see the crowd or lack thereof at the race this weekend? Watched about 12 laps and thats the only thing I came away with was the lack of fans at the race.

At this point they’d likely let you walk into a race for free hopping you’d buy a $13 set of nachos

I swear I don’t see how they are making it
    Actually i was there and thought it was a pretty good crowd for a rained out race. Usually most dont show the next clear day. There were actually more people there Monday than on Sunday in the rain.
    Last edited by centurian; 06-02-2023 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Actually i was there and thought it was a pretty good crowd for a rained out race. Usually most dont show the next clear day. There were actually more people there Monday than on Sunday in the rain.
    No crap, I still watch every race with my 6yr old. Charlotte had a great crowd for a Monday race. North Wilksboro the weekend before was slammed packed and sold out in 10 minutes. Most people could careless about a stupid rainbow flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fJpiSkC8KoQ

Andrew Tate has a great take on it!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I'm not anti-gay. I've got gay cousins by blood and by marriage. But for heaven's sake, enough already with the mass marketing. The amount of encouragement and recognition and hat-tipping seemingly required by the majority is disproportionate. And even when it's not pride week, there are commercials centered on that same theme. It's tiresome; nobody likes hearing the same message so frequently.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Them: "You're so intolerant!!"

Me: "Yes."