Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden falls again

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't so creepy and such an asshole.
    totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    In other news, consumer fuel prices swing $0.40 up yesterday...and no one is saying shit.

How does a market make that kind of swing (>10%) without anyone saying a damned thing about it?

Market volatility isnt a sign of a strong or even, quasi healthy market.
    Retailers are planning for economic downturn as well. FJB is playing violin on the steps

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/01/inves...tco/index.html
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Trump found out he fell and had a an incredibly classy response. But what is more amazing is people saying he is actually acting presidential. That always amazed me during his presidency. If you listened to his press conferences and or speeches they were all incredibly patriotic, professional, and presidential. Yes, he put out some "mean" tweets, but it was what the media made people believe rather than what actually happened. That is brainwashing at its finest.

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 06-02-2023 at 09:42 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Retailers are planning for economic downturn as well.
    Full blown recession, borderline depression is what my people are forecasting. Forecasting to the point we're moving beyond POS and consumer retail goods and going into more "necessary" products.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Y'all can't lament his incompetence while also blaming him for all our problems. He ain't pulling no strings, including his own.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Y'all can't lament his incompetence while also blaming him for all our problems. He ain't pulling no strings, including his own.
    No but we can blame the puppet masters pulling his strings.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

A lot of people dont know that or make like they dont know it.

Sure we can. He's a fuck up even on his best day(s).
    And he, his wife, the rest of the people around him and everyone that voted for him need to own this shit.

Scatter's right.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Sure we can. He's a fuck up even on his best day(s).
    And he, his wife, the rest of the people around him and everyone that voted for him need to own this shit.
    Agree with everything you said, except the part about he himself. He doesn't have the capacity to know what's what.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Agree with everything you said, except the part about he himself. He doesn't have the capacity to know what's what.
    Not my fault i voted for the other guy

He was mostly cognizant when he announced he was running for Prez.
    My crystal ball at the time predicted we would be where we are now. It was painfully obvious at the time

On the dementia front, how did he wax Trump’s ass at the final debate? Was his dementia just waning that day?
    Carolina Counsel

Nah during the campaign they hid him out cause he is an idiot and also incoherent. Dementia and old age didnt make him an idiot. He has been an idiot through out public life and always out of step with most intelligent citizens.

Dont underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!
    Barack Obama

Nah during the campaign they hid him out cause he is an idiot and also incoherent. Dementia and old age didnt make him an idiot. He has been an idiot through out public life and always out of step with most intelligent citizens.

Dont underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!
    Barack Obama
    This is true. Biden was a gaffe machine long before he had dementia. He's one fall away from Kacklin' Kamala taking over. Then we'll have to hear her hyena laugh in between every low IQ sentence she spits out much more often.

My Dad was a very sharp and active guy until he hit 80, then he started having things like that happen. At first we shrugged it off as he was always some what clumsy but after a few more times we knew something was wrong

Dad died at 82 1/2 yrs old, some how he became septic and and less than 2 weeks he was gone but scary thing is how quick his mind started going downhill.

Age is a bitch and folks that are active into their 80’s are truly blessed but I am sorry they are too old and way too much can go wrong with them to be in such an important position like POTUS

Someone and somehow there has got to be a maximum age for this job regardless of who it is and whether Republican or Democrat. This is a matter of National Security and not something that can be taken lightly

I agree but we need to look further than just POTUS. Look at Fienstein. She dont know what planet she is on along with Biden and quiet a few more in congress. We can do better at what we elect. The saying you get what your elect is only half true. At best you might get what you elect but probably not these days.

I agree but we need to look further than just POTUS. Look at Fienstein. She dont know what planet she is on along with Biden and quiet a few more in congress. We can do better at what we elect. The saying you get what your elect is only half true. At best you might get what you elect but probably not these days.
    I'd wager you voted for Strom when he was 93.
    DILLIGAF

I didn't but probably would have if i could have. There are other old foggy we love or hate, Jessie Helms, Sam Irvin, Lester Maddox, Ted Kennedy, Pelosi, Fienstein, Boxer, and many more i can't name. The last 25 years it seems we are no longer voting for someone but against their opponent. That is why we have some of the old fools we have. Still they are better than the alternative. Better the devil i know than the devin unknown.
    Last edited by centurian; 06-02-2023 at 02:32 PM.

I didn't but probably would have if i could have. There are other old foggy we love or hate, Jessie Helms, Sam Irvin, Lester Maddox, Ted Kennedy, Pelosi, Fienstein, Boxer, and many more i can't name. The last 25 years it seems we are no longer voting for someone but against their opponent. That is why we have some of the old fools we have. Still they are better than the alternative. Better the devil i know than the devin unknown.

Point taken and valid point
    Last edited by tprice; 06-02-2023 at 03:38 PM.