Thread: Beloved Swan for Dinner Anyone?

Let me guess. It's one of the invasive swans and these idiots are more worried about the display of toxic masculinity these kids exhibited than they are worried about ruining their lives over a stupid invasive swans.

Killed it and ate it. I swear.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Grand Larceny

Quote Originally Posted by SC quacker2 View Post
    Grand Larceny
    Yankees are going to yankee.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Faye? Babies? Who wrote this thing? The same people think its perfectly fine killing actual Babies.

Police in Manlius, New York, were notified Monday that Faye and her babies, or cygnets, had gone missing from the Manlius Swan Pond. Officers later received several tips from the community and found two of the babies at the Shop City Plaza shopping center. Additional information helped police find the two other babies at a home in Syracuse

Everyone loves multicultural until multicultural jives with their culture.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

How did they know they ate it? Did they do a fecal matter test?

And how many break in and robberies and beatings went down while the police are out hunting down some kids killing a stupid swan?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot