Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Chic-a-fil torpedo itself?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    F*@K China!
    and JB. You getting there 2th. I tried it one time and never again. Damn shit tasted like it was raw or something.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

but he's right.
    Explain to me how he’s right. And then explain this notion of hypocrisy, in what would be, could be, should be, a humorous thread.

Can't have a company that openly demonstrates the superiority of conservative values. Fuck "my pleasure", let's get some people in there who remind you they are doing YOU a favor by serving you.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

or realize this is just another BS internet hyped conspiracy theory that turned out not to be true.

just an idea, everlast. calm down. false alarm. nothing to see here. its ok. dont need more canned goods in the bunker...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Explain to me how he’s right. And then explain this notion of hypocrisy, in what would be, could be, should be, a humorous thread.
    he's right because a vast majority of these knee-jerk reaction threads tend to lure SOMEONE (everlast) down a path they shouldnt take.

I may have mentioned that OUR GOVERNMENT shot down SPY BALLOONS that turned out to be KIDS SCIENCE PROJECTS based on americans propensity to think before they leap. I am just here as the voice of reason.....

I'm a supplier to Chick Fil A. I am the owner of my company and am white. We are a small company with few employees. Not diverse at all. Not that we don't try to be, it's just how the cookie crumbled. I now have to either be DEI certified, minority owned, LGBTQ owned or female owned, or a combination of these in order not to lose a significant portion of my business with them. My business with both McDonald's and Wendy's took a hit in 2022 because of the exact same thing. One of my competitors who got the business is a multi-billionaire, but he's Mandarin (minority owned). This is all to please the shareholders. It sucks.......
    Last edited by River Rat; 05-31-2023 at 01:48 PM.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    By the end some will have grouped up into the all knowing, self-righteous, open minded and “freethinking” group. Some more will group up into the double down and crap talking group. And the rest with a shred of common sense and decency will not have chimed in at all.

Deep thoughts…
    -which camp did you fall under?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    I'm a supplier to Chick Fil A. I am the owner of my company and am white. We are a small company with few employees. Not diverse at all. Not that we don't try to be, it's just how the cookie crumbled. I now have to either be DEI certified, minority owned, LGBTQ owned or female owned, or a combination of these in order not to lose a significant portion of my business with them. My business with both McDonald's and Wendy's took a hit in 2022 because of the exact same thing. One of my competitors who got the business is a multi-billionaire, but he's Mandarin (minority owned). This is all to please the shareholders. It sucks.......
    Don't come in here with personal experience. It diminishes the ability of the naysayers to plug their ears, stamp their feet, and pretend that everything that has happened and is happening, demonstrably, is make believe. As long as they have a label to apply to it (conspiracy theory), they can continue to sleep at night in their oblivion.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Deep thoughts…
    -which camp did you fall under?
    Depending on the day it could be any of the 3.

But seriously, I'm sorry to hear this.
    -Samuel Adams

LIE, put in the wife's name, or claim to be gay

That sucks. It's been happening to lawyers, accountants, and everything in between for years who have large companies for clients. I don't have a prayer of getting on certain panels because we can't find a minority lawyer to hire. I wish we could . . . been looking for years.
    Carolina Counsel

“Identify” as a manly lesbian and take back your piece of the pie.

Asians are literally the majority followed by Indians, and by a large margin, proving that honkeys are complete fukwits.

This is what you get when you allow women vote.

or realize this is just another BS internet hyped conspiracy theory that turned out not to be true.
    Oops. What happened there, 2oof?

Looks like everlast is consuming a lot of your thoughts.

I haven't had to deal with any of that (yet). I guess the operators don't care about DEI when their electric fryers and equipment is down and they can't sell dat shicken....

Identify as black, most white farmers are black on paper at the FSA office because of Biden's bullshit about loan forgiveness. The DEI crowd believes you can identify as female turtle so play their game. When they squawk, tell them you will sue them for discriminating. The world has gone stupid to chase the fund managers crazy ideas.
    cut\'em

Just identify as trans. That should boost your clout with them.

Why can't companies just make & sell a good product & leave this insanity out of it??? Watched an interesting video the other day where the guy was giving the low down on what's happening. Something to do with big corps & the banks that fund them. The puppet masters are on these bank boards & set the agendas for these companies & what direction they must go. Pretty interesting stuff.

I know a particular contractor that has his multi milllion dollar business in his wife’s name for this very reason. So he can get more governmental contracts due to minority ownership. I assume it’s working considering how much he continues to grow but that’s an assumption.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 05-31-2023 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Don't come in here with personal experience. It diminishes the ability of the naysayers to plug their ears, stamp their feet, and pretend that everything that has happened and is happening, demonstrably, is make believe. As long as they have a label to apply to it (conspiracy theory), they can continue to sleep at night in their oblivion.
    you still havent clicked on Tenn Dans link yet, have you?

look before you leap