Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the bounty?

Default What's the bounty?

Someone should form a posse...

Russia issues arrest warrant for U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham

May 29, 2023

MOSCOW, Moscow —
    Russia's Interior Ministry on Monday issued an arrest warrant for U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham following his comments related to the fighting in Ukraine.

In an edited video of his meeting on Friday with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy that was released by Zelenskyy's office, Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, noted that “the Russians are dying” and described the U.S. military assistance to the country as “the best money we’ve ever spent.”

While Graham appeared to have made the remarks in different parts of the conversation, the short video by Ukraine's presidential office put them next to each other, causing outrage in Russia.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov commented Sunday by saying that “it's hard to imagine a greater shame for the country than having such senators.”

The Investigative Committee, the country's top criminal investigation agency, has moved to open a criminal inquiry against Graham, and the Interior Ministry followed up by issuing a warrant for his arrest as indicated Monday by its official record of wanted criminal suspects.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/lindse...ussia/44027921

It couldn’t happen to a sweeter guy… except Schiff, Nadler, Clinton, Rashid, AOC, Schumer… etc.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    It couldn’t happen to a sweeter guy… except Schiff, Nadler, Clinton, Rashid, AOC, Schumer… etc.
    I have zero love loss for him as well but Russia needs to go F OFF , we call it Free Speech in the USA

You are correct, but he was acting as a national ambassador for the US on foreign soil saying another country's people dying is a good thing while we are paying the bill. HUGE difference..
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Uhmmmm Putin’s responsible for his soldiers dying, not twinkle toes. He started a war and is getting his ass handed to him.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    You forgot Fauci, obama, the idioit jb and countless others
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I have zero love loss for him as well but Russia needs to go F OFF , we call it Free Speech in the USA
    This. He may be a turd but he’s our turd. God. Family. Country. The rest falls in line behind those 3.

Russia doesn’t make top 50. So nah. There will be no arresting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Uhmmmm Putin’s responsible for his soldiers dying, not twinkle toes. He started a war and is getting his ass handed to him.

we blew up their pipeline.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Ummmm. I hate to bust the narrative but Russia hasn't been loosing sense day 1, they havent been running out of ammo, but Ukraine has. Pregozion set the biggest trap in modern warfare possible ever, and do to us pushing little tiny dancer he was throwing wave after wave into the meat grinder. Something on the order of 50k Ukrainians died n Backmut. Zelensky was as obsessed with it as Hitler was with Stalingrad.

If you had listened to Putin a year ago he said the mission was to "denazify" and demilitarize Ukraine not to take land. They are close. The Azov battalion is almost gone, and the Ukranian military has been bled white.

Mean while Russia just moved Nukes into Belarussia.

It would be in our best interest to stop sending anything but prayers and well wishes. This was never our business, yet now we are fighting a proxy war that may kick off a nuclear war. No one wins that!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

There's been so much disinformation. Putin has said for years to not do exactly what the US has done. While I'm not a Putin fan, I'm no more a Zelinsky fan. We are sticking our nose where it doesn't belong. It's all happening to make a few people richer. Mostly a few US citizens and mostly elected officials. Just watch and see how much Lindsey, Biden and others wealth increases during all this.
    Last edited by skrimp; 05-29-2023 at 08:54 AM.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Damn. You're right. Why didn't we listen to Putin?

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    Because unlike us he does what he says.

He has done it too.

Not to mention he was operating under the 90's agreement, and when that failed he even gave it a second chance. It was called the Minsk agreements. We flat out lied to him.

Z was elected to bring together the country, and could not speak Ukrainian when elected. He was doing so just fine up until the same people whom came up with the Minsk bs got back in the White House and with in 1 month they started screwing with turning the water off to the Russian speaking parts of the Ukrainian, and then with in 3 months literal Nazi wearing tattooed SS US trained soldiers started shelling the Donbas.

Putin told them to knock it off or he was going in. What did Nolan and Sullivan do? Told Z to up the shelling, much to Z's credit he told them this was a terrible idea. They told him dont worry we got your back.

Now you have a totally destroyed country. And no matter what you think we are the reason not Putin, and he has been very with strained in all of this. But I think you're about to see the hammer finally fall.

So now serious question time. What did we get out of this foray into someone else's business? We are not the damn policeman of the world. Furthermore it wasn't;t Putin trying to be the imperialist as he is being portrayed. It is us, and we were doing it by using NATO to encroach on him. Look at a map since the end of the Cold War and let me know how many countries Russia has gobbled up, and how many We.....excuse me NATO has gobbled up.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    How would you feel if Russia or China was sending aid to help Canadian and Mexican forces opposed to our goverment? As I said, I'm definitely not a Putin fan but I would hope the US reacted severely towards any country that openly involved itself in any neighboring country of ours that was against us.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    How would you feel if Russia or China was sending aid to help Canadian and Mexican forces opposed to our goverment? As I said, I'm definitely not a Putin fan but I would hope the US reacted severely towards any country that openly involved itself in any neighboring country of ours that was against us.
    You mean like Cuba?

Nobody is for Russia. Frick those commie troglodytes. However, Lindsay Graham and his RINO ilk are far more dangerous to our freedom than Russia ever was...

I’d be ok if we sent every politician in Washington DC to Russia. Let them serve out the drug sentence the lesbo hoop player missed out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You mean like Cuba?

Nobody is for Russia. Frick those commie troglodytes. However, Lindsay Graham and his RINO ilk are far more dangerous to our freedom than Russia ever was...
    Fuck Che

Back in the day we hunted rats down and killed them.

I had the pleasure of meeting one of those great men!!!

They would hunt down half the Congress today for sure

Dd3Kj2dU8AAukfG.jpg
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

So you geniuses think because I laugh at believing something Putin says means I want the US Involved in Ukraine? Of all the politicians in the world he's the one that you put stock in? The one that means what he says and says what he means? Has it occurred to you that he doesn't give a shit about Nazis? That what he wants might be to stop Ukraine's tilt to the West? To reclaim it as a Russian client state? I don't want to see one dime spent in Ukraine. But I know a politician's bullshit when I see it.
    Last edited by GMAC; 05-29-2023 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I know you’re a huge history buff. Do you think Putin still longs for their communist past?
    No I dont, he has actively spoken out against the evils of communism on multiple occasions.

He realized it was a failed system. He as a leader wanted the best for his people. Yeltsin was about to sell the Russian geographical area out. Putin realized this would hurt his beloved Russia and revolted.

Let me ask you.

If America falls and you find your self at the helm behind the puppet, will you go along or say hell no....The American public for all its faults are a proud people and we will rebuild????

He has promoted the immortal regiment. This was and has been confused with promoting communism, but the fact is there was an invading force called Nazis, and the Russian people sacrificed far more than we ever dreamed to defeated them. The celebrate the win. This has some how been confused with promoting communism.

It's a celebration of those whom gave their life to protect Russia.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 05-29-2023 at 05:24 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot