Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Senator at work

Default Your Senator at work

Our .gov needs to hire Dave Ramsey
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Flimsy needs to go along with a couple of truck loads of them. Starting at the top
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Best money they have ever spent because what percentage is making back to their own pockets?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

He will get re elected. Worry not. He’s an R and that’s all that matters.

This is absolutely repugnant.
    A) He thinks people dying is wonderful. No matter what side you're on everyone should be praying this ends and lives are saved not more dying.

B) Comparing the Ukrainian corrupt state to the US fighiting against Britain for independence is not even close. Yet here he is trying to make the equation work.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Lipsey has sucked too many sausages, and with the traitor McCain gone he has no one to kneel down to.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

The pilots and aircrews in the Ukraine have been studying English since this time last year and flying simulators for the express purpose of getting F-16s. They already know what we think is still in the balance. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

There is about 43 billion left in the treasury right now. We simply cant afford to be sending anything over there. If anything it's time we start bringing our toys home, and tell Zelensky to sign a peace agreement today. Give east of the dNeper to Russia. Poland gets the west side, and we get an 100 year lease on any and all natural resource on the west, for payback.

So being we plan to give them these air craft where exactly do they plan to fly these from? These aren't exactly like the missile batteries we gave them, in which they can shoot and scoot. You have to have an air base in which to fly from, land at, work on, and rearm said air craft. Russia has demonstrated they can hit anything they want in that country, and nothing we have given them can stop the Russians.

The last weapons batch that was delivered was attacked as soon as it got in the country. All the DU rounds the Brits donated went up in one missile strike and created a radiation spike dang near an miniature Hiroshima.

So that proves two things. the Russians have intel on assets on the ground, and can reach out and hit when they want to.

So this being known here we go throwing money at them again giving them aircraft. I predict with in 1 week of them arriving 50% of the aircraft will be put out of operable use.

Those air fields I was asking about will automatically become legal targets under the rules of war.

So let's say they decide to fly these craft out of Ramstein or Lask out of Poland.... or any other NATO base in Europe. Other than maybe far ends of Portugal or Ireland Russia can reach out and hit any of those bases.

Now with the exception of Poland, most of Europe really wasnt for this war in the first place. There is evidence the longer this goes on the more the Poles are turning on the idea of actually getting directly involved.

Now Germany has extremely high energy cost due to us blowing up their access to cheap energy. I seriously doubt any of those countries are going to allow any aircraft to leave and come back to their airbases, because they then can become legal targets. So assume the puppet some how gets the Germans to go along with this stupid idea. What are the people of Germany going to do when they wake up and Ramstein is a pile of rubble? They are not going to be happy with their government for allowing us to use them as pawns.

So that leaves this air craft inside the borders of Ukraine. They will be decimated in short order!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

When TRUMP was on CNN a couple of weeks ago he said more than once that if he was in office he could stop this waste of OUR MONEY in 24 HOURS!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

he will get re-elected cuz nobody runs against him and and brad hutto is a POS.

We have to stop the waste of our money, but most importantly we have to stop the killing it is unnecessary. It needs to stop.

The Russians have bled the Ukrainians white. Contrary to what you have heard that the Russians were running out of ammo and loosing since day one, they are doing what Russia always does. They go in unprepared then they build up, build up, and then just steam roll. Now what was different this time, was they used Backmut almost as killing field. The Ukrainians fell for it and just kept throwing men, and boys, and anything they could put a gun in their hand to go in. At one point just before the fall the average life expectancy of an Ukranian soldier there was something like 4 hours. Think about that. Yet here Zelensky and Biden screaming for more more more, they sounded like Billy Idol. Prigozhin obliged, and they turned that thing into a meat grinder rather than just blow through and gain ground. They intentionally sat and let the Ukranian's send wave after wave in for what?

When this whole thing is over, that will be described as one of the most brilliant military strategies in modern warfare.

The winter offensive never happened, due to the ground never truly freezing this year. This supposed spring offensive by the Ukrainians isnt going to happen. They dont have the man power much less the weapons to do anything. However, Russia does have everything it needs. This whole F16 mess is a last ditch effort to say well we threw everything at it we could oh well.

Mean while all we are doing is pissing off the Russian whom in turn will destroy more of our kit, and more Ukranians. By the fall this thing will be over, and Zelensky better plan on moving to the US. No one is going to want him in Ukraine. The Russians will not tolerate him being there and who ever is left in Ukraine isnt gonna want him there. All of this could have been prevented. But little actor boy had to listen to the Puppet, Victoria Nulan, and Jake Sullivan.

Henry Kissinger once quipped that "it may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal."
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

His little comments are getting some air play on the sunday morning shows and are popping up all over socials. Folks are pissed too, and rightly so. Best money we ever spent is probably the number one being targeted, secondly by Russians are dying.

I recommend he be careful in what he says. He may find him self with some fast acting cancer after a slight prick from an umbrella, or something.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

That vag was pushing war in Ukraine back in 2016. I hate that bastard more than anybody else in Washington.

Meanwhile this Javelin sure does look familiar? Wonder were this cartel member got it from? Well my guess is the court Ukrainians we sent thousands too. I've already seen crates of them popping up on different blackmarket sites I keep a check up on. If you're brave enough you too can buy one, or a few brand new 240's!

By the way while flimsy is begging for money for Ukraine how about let's protect our border. This guy is just on the other side of our border. This isnt in the mountains of Sinaloa

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

They're just doing what God tol't them to...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    He will get re elected. Worry not. He’s an R and that’s all that matters.
    any better ideas?
    ( and please say something libertarian so I can agree with you that we dont have an answer)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    What is his deal with Putin and killing people especially Russians?
    Killing folks is very profitable for some 1% folks.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    any better ideas?
    ( and please say something libertarian so I can agree with you that we dont have an answer)
    Shut the whole thing down.

How'd I do?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!