Thread: Good Luck To 1 of Our Own

Default Good Luck To 1 of Our Own

Gander is over in Ga for their state championship!

Just wanted to tell him good luck and make SC & the Ducks family proud!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Good luck. Show them skillz!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

No doubt! Good luck!

Good luck, Gander.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Nice shooting Gander.

My friend Cody Matson showed up too. I didn't even try to go to the Meadows this past weekend, but plan to go watch in August.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

It was a difficult shoot target wise. Which is always expected at a shoot with 630 competitors. Friday was plagued by rain showers which turned the field course unto a mud pit. The rain was not fun to shoot in and I had 2 prelims that day.

Red main had two tower stations that were hurting some feelings. The others in the fields were just tough. The rest were fairly runnable. I ended up with an 88 on red. The south course was much more user friendly but I still couldn't capitalize on that. Ended up with a 90 and a 2 day total of 178. Just a few birds short of finishing top 5.

I shot super sporting well. I only dropped 4 targets but after checking my score card at the end of the round I realized I got scored incorrectly on a station so they recorded a 95 which was still master 4th.

5 stand was just tough. I shot a 24/25/23/20 for a 92. Only 4 scores in the 90's on that event. I ended up tied for Runner up with a local shooting buddy, Turner. He prevailed in the shootoff so I had to settle for Master 1st.

I did ok in both prelims with a 88 on Red and 86 on South. South was the toughest overall and even with an 86 I was pretty close to the top of the leaderboard.

Next big shoot will be Western Regional in Colorado although I'll be shooting a few local tournaments between now and then.

good stuff, chris
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Damn fine effort. I have a hunting club right across Rumble road from the Meadows. Used to shoot the course often. Haven't been in a minute. When I go, it's Cherokee Rose.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Both clubs are really nice. Eric sets some tough targets at the Meadows. Cherokee Rose is nice with lots of shade trees. My buddy Rodney is working there now.
    Last edited by Gander; 06-26-2023 at 09:51 AM.

I'm gonna have to rent him a chauffeur in the near future!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot