Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn....

Boycotts are just revenge to me for all the strikes and boycotts the left has inflicted upon conservatives and conservative companies. It is good to see they get a taste of their own medicine and they dont like it. Boycotts at this level almost never happen and difficult to initiate.
    Last edited by centurian; 05-26-2023 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Are these CEO's not paying attention?
    While I agree with you. This is one company that is correctly aligning with most of their customers beliefs.

Shits getting pretty deep up in here for a Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Are these CEO's not paying attention?
    Bigger things at play here than short-term individual company profits. They are playing the long game and at scale with interests in a lot of pies. They are rallying the easily manipulated to their cause, the same people who will cry white supremacy, blame and be willing to punish anti-vaxxers, accept additional loses of freedoms under the pretext of ensuring equality, combatting hate, public safety.

What's a few dollars in lost beer (or camping) revenue when you can now force your entire population to take every vaccine, and booster that they can make up a need for, not only profiting from the doses themselves but the lifelong health consequences those cause. Chelsea Clinton will make sure we're all caught up, for our good obviously.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Cat doc gettin deep!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    I redact my statement. People with crossbows go into the woods and that's about the same level of gay.
    You are correct
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Interesting perspective that made me look at this from another direction. I've been working on accessing my inner Paul and "counting it all joy."

What if God is using these people and these things to show us our idols and move us away from them and back towards God and family?

NFL takes a knee; a boycott of the NFL ensues and someone who planned their Sundays around football now is attending church and spending time with family.

NCAA marches and "goes woke" and season ticket sales fall and Saturdays are no longer spent in front of a tv for 12 hours and more time with family is spent.

Bud light. Boycott exposes how much alcohol was at the fore front of someone's life and they reduce their dependence on it or give it up all together.

Target/big box chain; Exposes just how much we rely on consumerism and spending money on things that neither bring happiness nor joy and only keep us in debt and slaves to the lender. So a family examines their budget, spends less, gives more as a result.

God's paths and plans are not linear and never have been.

Maybe, just maybe he's using these situations and people to show us where our hearts are focused and moving us to a spiritual awakening.

Maybe.

That is a very cool perspective.

Reminds me of Paul in Romans 8 "For we know that for those who love God, all things work together for good, for those who were called according to his purpose."
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I think I understand where Glenn is coming from. Thru trial and tribulation even the lost may find their way to God.
    From my own lived experience of close friends and family that have suffered the death of a small child, it is enough to cause even a nonbeliever to look towards a Higher Power for comfort and understanding.

But I digress..........

back on topic. Trannies are trying to brainwash our children and destroy society.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Makes you wonder what the conversation looks like when the Marketing director
    comes into the meeting and says, "hold my beer and watch this" and then begins
    to present the new ad campaign
    Stock holders and the private equity firm investors have to be livid
    CFPs are advising their clients away from funds invested heavily in woke corporations.

Paul did step into where no one would expect.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Makes you wonder what the conversation looks like when the Marketing director
    comes into the meeting and says, "hold my beer and watch this" and then begins
    to present the new ad campaign
    Stock holders and the private equity firm investors have to be livid
    PE encourages this shit.

They can blame it on the horse faced chick if they want but this didnt happen at Budweiser in a vacuum. They all knew but probably didnt know it would go public. The queer burned them on that.
    Last edited by centurian; 05-26-2023 at 01:24 PM.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

GO NADS!
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    PE encourages this shit.
    Private Equity wants to make money. And stay out of the spotlight while doing so lest their carried interest tax break get taken away

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    I redact my statement. People with crossbows go into the woods and that's about the same level of gay.
    Wrong. People with crossbows are felons that have chosen to try and abide by the rules for a change.

^^^ you need to hang out with a better class of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Wrong. People with crossbows are felons that have chosen to try and abide by the rules for a change.
    So they're felons and they're gay? Even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    ^^^ you need to hang out with a better class of people.
    Noted. Unfortunately not hanging out would cost me more than my wallet could bear.

PoundTagMarriedToAFelon