Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McMaster says,".....hunt them with dogs."

Default McMaster says,".....hunt them with dogs."

Lord have mercy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ebe3aa7c&ei=58

Democrats in South Carolina are calling for an apology over comments GOP Gov. Henry McMaster made during Saturday's South Carolina Republican Party Convention.

According to The State reporter Joseph Bustos, McMaster said, "I look forward to the day that Democrats are so rare we have to hunt them with dogs."

In a 2018 event in Anderson, McMaster also compared Democrats to "dogs."

Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.

In an emailed response to the Greenville News, McMaster's communications director, Brandon Charochak, said the governor meant the comment as a joke.

"Governor McMaster has been making this joke at GOP conventions for years, and everyday South Carolinians understand that it's a joke," Charochak said. "If South Carolina Democrat partisans can no longer bear lighthearted jokes made at their expense, then maybe they should focus their energy on winning and not whining."

'Racially-tinged dog whistle'
    Chris Salley, chair of the Anderson County Democratic Party, said in a statement: "Yesterday, Governor Henry McMaster threatened me, my family, and thousands of other Anderson County residents who are Democrats when he said he looks forward to the day he can 'hunt us with dogs.'"

Washington: Biden dials up pressure as he goes mano-a-mano with McCarthy in debt ceiling fight

Politics: Tim Scott, a Christian 'above all other things': How a Ten Commandments fight shaped him

"If the Governor is not willing to apologize and retract this racially-tinged dog whistle, Anderson County Democrats join the Charleston County Democratic Party in asking the South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) to open an investigation into this threat and incitement of political violence," Salley added. "The Democratic Party stands for a SC where no one is above the law and expects the same of SLED and our Governor."

The Charleston County Democratic Party also released a statement after McMaster's comments:

"We cannot continue to normalize threats of political violence from the leadership of the Republican Party. If the governor does not retract and apologize, SC State Law Enforcement Division should investigate this threat."

Democratic National Committee Chair Jaime Harrison also criticized the South Carolina governor over his comments, tweeting: "This is today’s GOP folks. This ain’t shocking. It simply illustrates who we are dealing with as we fight to protect our Democracy."

Jake wouldn’t find a democrat cause he don’t run trash
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Damn good dog. Don't waste no energy on fukups
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

What is racially tinged about the comment???

I guess hunting deer and rabbits or hogs is now a racial component we must come to grips with.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Nothing. People are just stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I look forward to the day they're so rare even the best hunting dog can't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    I look forward to the day they're so rare even the best hunting dog can't find one.
    No you dont. That just means they are hiding in another party.....wait. Do I recall something called a RINO??

It's all a big uniparty and you aint in it!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Probably be someone trying to pass a bill that you can not use dogs to hunt now

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post

Typical Democrap crap where they make things up and sound the alarm over fake claims. There isn't a Democrat alive right now that's worth a damn, unless ol' Zell Miller is still hobbling about... and maybe Sam Nunn.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

FJB---------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Their faux outrage and hypocrisy is hilarious considering the ugly things the demonrats and MSM has been spewing about Tim Scott over the last few days.

Political soundbytes are as meaningless as the shit talking of hype men in pro wrestling. Now, if I could only remember that instead of getting triggered from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Political soundbytes are as meaningless as the shit talking of hype men in pro wrestling. Now, if I could only remember that instead of getting triggered from time to time.
    My man.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I worked for Sting and Lex Luger at one point back in the old days...fun fact of the day.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

All you self righteous still hunters should be outraged! The days of dog hunting are long passed.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    I worked for Sting and Lex Luger at one point back in the old days...fun fact of the day.
    What exactly did you do?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

fluffer
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Cocaine?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master