Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate to Sound Like a Conspiracy Person But This UHaul Thing..

Default Hate to Sound Like a Conspiracy Person But This UHaul Thing..

This UHaul crash does not pass the smell test. I mean it is absolutely inconceivable that anyone would believe that you could get past those barriers. He was not at a high rate of speed. He just happened to have a Nazi flag in the truck with him and various notes claiming he wanted to harm the president? Boy, it must be budget time, or there must be something really bad going on in DC they are keeping from us. Now excuse me while I go get fitted for my tinfoil hat. MG

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/23/polit...ges/index.html

The driver of a U-Haul who crashed into a security barrier in Lafayette Square near the White House Monday night was arrested on multiple charges, including threatening to kill or harm a president, vice president, or family member, according to US Park Police.

The truck crashed into security barriers on the north side of Lafayette Square at 16th Street just before 10 p.m., and officers detained the driver, the US Secret Service said.

There were no injuries reported to any Secret Service or White House personnel, spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement.

A preliminary investigation revealed the driver – who has not been publicly identified – may have intentionally struck the barrier, the Secret Service later said.

While authorities have not provided specific details on the alleged threat, the US Park Police said the man faces the charge of threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on a President, vice president or family member.

The driver also was also arrested on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, destruction of federal property and trespassing, according to the Park Police.

After the crash, the truck was searched by bomb technicians and no explosives or incendiary devices were found, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Video from CNN affiliate WUSA shows a Park Police officer taking inventory of the U-Haul truck, packing up several pieces of evidence. Among the items that appear to be from the truck are a flag of what appears to be a swastika, a black backpack and a roll of duct tape.

The incident prompted road closures as authorities investigated the crash, and the nearby Hay-Adams hotel was evacuated at the request of the Secret Service, a hotel employee told CNN. The hotel guests and employees were allowed back in when police deemed it safe a short time later.

The FBI’s National Capital Response Squad is assisting Park Police and the Secret Service in the investigation.
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 05-23-2023 at 07:31 AM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

Yeah, always bring your nazi paraphernalia on a mission. That's what Skorzeny did when he rescued Mussolini and kidnapped Horthy.
    *snickers*

while I may be able to follow your train of thought, my brain will usually ends up just thinking "crazy people do crazy stuff."
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Gotta make the case for his lies

https://youtube.com/shorts/-wJEdTYdK1I?feature=share
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

They have been pushing the white supremacist schtick hard. Sheep have to have a boogeyman to stay in line and give up their freedoms. The programming is in all of entertainment, school, media, subtly and no so subtly. Watch the series Watchmen on HBO. It is a prime example of the "rise up and kill white devil" indoctrination that's underway.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

but if i watch it, does that mean I'm indoctrinated?

Too bad it wasn't loaded up with some of the missing Ammonium Nitrate taken in Wyoming.......
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    but if i watch it, does that mean I'm indoctrinated?
    that ship has longed since sailed
    Last edited by everlast; 05-23-2023 at 07:55 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I wasnt about to post this.

One question: When have you ever seen a cop pull an item out of a vehicle involved in a crime lay it out for the news media to take photos, and then fold said item back up and move it out the way????

This is so blatantly fake it's unreal. He just talked about white supremacy at the college the other day. Got to make it look like it is legit.

Remember when George H Bush held the crack bag up he said was every where, and turns out he had the DEA set up a fake sting?? Back then you could get away with that sort of thing. You cant get away with this kind of stuff these days. but these idiots dont have any new tricks
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Operation Himmler was a series of staged border incursions to justify invading Poland in '39. Skeptics were justifiably unconvinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    but these idiots dont have any new tricks
    don't need new tricks when the idiots fall for the same over and over. These tools will acknowledge that the last was BS, in hindsight, once enough evidence has come out that even the slow-witted can't refute, but still believe that the latest, predictably crafted iteration.
    -Samuel Adams

The accused would appear to have roots in Pakistan or India.

seem to recall a couple bombs set at Rep & Dem headquarters right around election time.
    and who is Patriot Front?
    and why did FBI want to have those dudes kidnap Gov Gretchen Whitmer?
    71689943-BCC7-4A62-BF98-17B673F1C18C.jpg
    83E5FCB2-F89F-4291-B169-7AB6C2CDAC91.jpg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    that ship has longed since sailed
    i find this interesting....to say the least.

What is "indoctrination" anyway? Is it all or none? Can someone be "indoctrinated" on certain issues but withstand the same indoctrination on others?
    Or is really just using your whacko ideas as the measuring stick and anything that doesnt conform is therefore indoctrination? Because that appears to be what it is.

Do you see the blatant hypocrisy in this?
    I know you can but can you admit it?

To go a step further, can you point out SPECIFICALLY what you think I have been indoctrinated in? Bc I can assure you its just free thought and something you might try (without ANY help from google).

Its life changing.

while i know some are more prone to conspiracy theories and such (and I have ZERO problem with that)....I find it interesting that those theorists tend to call out a more straight line thinker as being the crazy one. When is the last conspiracy theory that actually came true?

I remember rail cars crashing recently and was all over the news for weeks with chemical spills and such. Is that not news any more?
    How about the "chinese spy balloons?" they turned out to be nothing of the sort.

Can we bring this thread back up in about 3 weeks and see if anything shocking actually happened or not? We could make it a game....

"Senator" Fetterman is challenging the dress code.

Carhartt is tacky next to Brooks Brothers. All I'm sayin.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    while i know some are more prone to conspiracy theories and such (and I have ZERO problem with that)....I find it interesting that those theorists tend to call out a more straight line thinker as being the crazy one. When is the last conspiracy theory that actually came true?

I remember rail cars crashing recently and was all over the news for weeks with chemical spills and such. Is that not news any more?
    How about the "chinese spy balloons?" they turned out to be nothing of the sort.

Can we bring this thread back up in about 3 weeks and see if anything shocking actually happened or not? We could make it a game....
    To me, at least in incidents like this, its about the narrative they build around it.

Remember Russian collusion? Now proven false.
    Remember the Pee Pee tapes? Now proven false.
    Remember when Biden said 45's classified files were the biggest threat to national security and sent a force down to kick in his door if necessary, only two weeks later to find he had boxes and boxes himself in an unsecured garage?

There is more than enough to make us pay attention. This one just seems the most amateurish in some time. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Well said, MG.