Thread: Crawfish Trap ?

Default Crawfish Trap ?

Anywhere to buy a couple of traps between darlington and Chester county? I would like to have a few traps before the weekend. And what is the best traps to get? I am targeting crawfish in a ditch just off of a small river. Figured I could anchor the traps in the ditch and see what I get. The ditch is an old canal that flows off the hill directly to the river. Clean moving water. Haven’t done it since I was like 13 years old.

I made mine, pretty easy.

Did you try that place on the Kershaw/Fairfield line on 34? Or get some minnow traps and enlarge the openings with some tin snips

Quote Originally Posted by blackstock View Post
    Did you try that place on the Kershaw/Fairfield line on 34? Or get some minnow traps and enlarge the openings with some tin snips
    A & B Outfitters at Rabons Crossroads is who i think you're talking about. I have not thought of them but I will be passing by there friday and will stop in and see what they have. Thank you for the advice.

If you get over towards Florence/Timmonsville area, I've got one you can have. Good shape, just don't mess with it anymore.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Big time,
    as much as I hated to fuel amazon...my little boy got these for his birthday and they have been great. they collapse into a bag and come with rope and a little bait bag. They come in a 2 pack. He has been killing them in the creek behind the house.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QZY2NNR...7fc737124&th=1

Thank you Everyday. I also do not like to fuel amazon but may have to give it a shot. We plan to drop some traps and set some bush hooks this weekend. Going to be a fine time.