Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alias????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Alias????

So many think I am not genuine or posing to be someone else. Not 100% sure why, but lets have some fun with this.... Fire away, lets get the questions rolling. Heres what you got so far, I am from New Mexcio, I might hunt ducks but I OBVIOUSLY suck at it. I got lucky one time and caught a little musky when I could barely stand up drinking COORS LIGHT (that is absolutely important facts that must be stated as we live among a bunch of BDH's and PWB's) and the sunset was half ass cool looking for a NM sunset. I think quakaddict can attest to the NM sunsets, they can be a little pretty at times if you're into that kind of stuff. I like old RNT calls and RM calls. I really want to get my hands on a GD3 and Pot hole. I think hambone is gonna come through and sell me some pretty cool RM calls. I have cash on hand, but he's too busy to respond to much of a text, instead just keeps sending pics to my phone and making me drool more and more but wont talk business. So far... this little forum has been cool. I appreciate everyone here, would never move back east as I have visited and I REALLY dont like the bugs or humidity but nice places to visit. Sounds like duck hunting is tougher there than in a desert, but I am still trying to figure that out for sure.

Bout all I have gathered in my short time here, or maybe its not that short if I am an alias. Who the hell really knows, but we live in a day where most can't even tell what gender they are with their own dick in hand. So this isn't overly shocking, but I would like to open this up to a questionaire. Fire away, I'll respond back honestly.

GO!
    Last edited by flashman252; 05-22-2023 at 06:56 PM.

Do you have long hair, smoke weed, and get arrested in a parking lot?

Edit to add I can’t recall that guys name. Kayak or something.
    Last edited by darealdeal; 05-22-2023 at 07:18 PM.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Do you have long hair, smoke weed, and get arrested in a parking lot?

Edit to add I can’t recall that guys name. Kayak or something.
    Bald, rather eat edibles when I’m camping but I’m a nurse and get drug tested all the time so haven’t done anything for a long time, never been arrested.

If yes, is your hospital hiring?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by flashman252 View Post
    Bald, rather eat edibles when I’m camping but I’m a nurse and get drug tested all the time so haven’t done anything for a long time, never been arrested.
    You didn't want to go for the M.D.?

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    You didn't want to go for the M.D.?
    negative. took me long enough to get here, never going back to any liberal fuck minded school ever again. Alson never took a student loan to get where i am now and its impossible to get an MD without burying yourself into a housing mortgage type loan to get an MD. Dont get me started on all the political bullshit around schooling when it comes to healthcare. At this point I make more than a NP and most PA's. I can chase as much money as I want and when the time comes, I can settle back down and only work 3 days a week. As long as they keep throwing this Cov money at me though (yes, I am still padding my pockets in my blue liberal minded homeless riddled, fentanyl brained state), I will keep working 5 days a week and taking advantage of the money.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman252 View Post
    negative. took me long enough to get here, never going back to any liberal fuck minded school ever again. Alson never took a student loan to get where i am now and its impossible to get an MD without burying yourself into a housing mortgage type loan to get an MD. Dont get me started on all the political bullshit around schooling when it comes to healthcare. At this point I make more than a NP and most PA's. I can chase as much money as I want and when the time comes, I can settle back down and only work 3 days a week. As long as they keep throwing this Cov money at me though (yes, I am still padding my pockets in my blue liberal minded homeless riddled, fentanyl brained state), I will keep working 5 days a week and taking advantage of the money.
    That sounds awesome. There's a lot of benjamins to be made right now with the biotech stuff (I don't have to tell you that). How's your portfolio?

Gay
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Gay
    "I have cash on hand, but he's too busy to respond to much of a text, instead just keeps sending dick pics to my phone and making me drool more........"

^^^^Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    "I have cash on hand, but he's too busy to respond to much of a text, instead just keeps sending dick pics to my phone and making me drool more........"

^^^^Agreed
    Not quite this dramatic.... but you're close. one day you might get it and make the team

Jason Carter?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Is there as much sex at work among hospital staff as grey's anatomy would have us believe?
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Is there as much sex at work among hospital staff as grey's anatomy would have us believe?
    negative.
    theres been situations, but once every couple years. nothing like the movies or tv shows.

The answer there is a definitive yes.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Thou doth protest too much.

Well man up and and sign up as a supporting member. It has it PERKS!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Well man up and and sign up as a supporting member. It has it PERKS!
    shit thought i did. Doesnt appear that way. Let me get right on that. Have to get through morning meds and then Ill get back on and do it.

You good to go!! Now keep up the good work!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

i'd be a travelling nurse in this world right now.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.