Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My trapper for the afternoon shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    I like the style. Too many people run their mouth off reckless under the illusion of anonymity on the internet. The world is what is is today because people don't slapped in the mouth anymore for the shit that comes out of it.
    The irony in your response to tough talking on the internet is absurd
    Last edited by jevans; 05-22-2023 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peedeeman View Post
    I promise you won't say that to my face. You need to know who you are talking to boy.
    I assure you I’m not hard to find buddy!

And next on the list is it’s cool
    When you own the skeet club or what ever that other comment was.

Amazing how you all come out the wood work on something so stupid but will not voice your opinion while the country is going down the drain.

Almost makes me wonder whom you work for???

IMG_9443.jpg
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Sounds like a challenge accepted…just one silly lil question though.

I totally get concealing the identity of loved ones; especially the little people. But if you’re easily found, why hide your identity?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Five Oh View Post
    I wish SW338 was my crazy uncle
    I wish he was my brother.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

You gotta be fuckin nuts to bend your bill that much. Or from Ohio. But most likely both.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    You gotta be fuckin nuts to bend your bill that much. Or from Ohio. But most likely both.
    I’m dead
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Never to early to teach proper form, etiquette, safety (or whatever you call it).

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Let’s see some Highstrung pictures of his garden about now.

20230523_064756.jpg

20230523_064852.jpg

Hahaha @ SW

Thanks, Highstrung. Helluva' set up. Deer see that with longing in their eyes and just keep walkin'.
    Last edited by w33kender; 05-23-2023 at 06:19 AM.

and to help to calm anyone down, right out side of the fence and the walk to it was cut out by a trackhoe a few years back.. I have been in the process of sodding and spriging to correct the looking at sand problem.. I just have the surrounds of the garden left.

and there are more things planted behind me, a few viney cute little tomatoes, and herbs and such.. it's not like y'all really care about that

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Thanks, Highstrung. Helluva' set up. Deer see that with longing in their eyes and just keep walkin'.
    Thanks, yeah, I've got a plenty.. if you look right outside of one of those pics you can see an almost bare stalked shrubbery looking thing.. that was another fig tree until they got to it

This morning

IMG_20230523_065702.jpg
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-23-2023 at 06:29 AM.

It's gotta be like a treasure hunt finding tomatoes sometimes in that thing.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    I like the style. Too many people run their mouth off reckless under the illusion of anonymity on the internet. The world is what is is today because people don't slapped in the mouth anymore for the shit that comes out of it.
    just hush and stock the shelter with beer
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

this web site is weird. I remember a thread that had a gun leaning against a truck. people went ape shit. I think about that every time I lean a gun against a truck because I'm gonna lean my gun against the truck. if you dont want to hunt with me or let me join your clays club, that suits me just fine.

oh and during turkey season, my gun is often loaded or one shuck away from loaded so how about just stay away from me during april.
    thanks

I am incredibly confident SSW aint planning to shoot his kids head off. This is kinda like people breaking windows to let dogs out of cars. just stop. go be petty somewhere else.

and I'm not gonna embarrass HS with pics of my garden just yet....

I have a visibly pleasurable home garden.. and I like it. I'm not in a co-op like you, growing for humongous crowds

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I have a visibly pleasurable home garden.. and I like it. I'm not in a co-op like you, growing for humongous crowds
    There is something calming about a garden. God created a what for Adam to reside in?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    It's gotta be like a treasure hunt finding tomatoes sometimes in that thing.
    yeah, it's fun.. but I've been doing this way for a while. it really keeps it from drying out so quick, then I turn my soil and add new junk every year. It's small enough to handle then large enough to get a plenty. There are 9 plants in each box, close to six feet tall now. One of my last gardens I had a pully system worked up where I had lines growing above them so I could let them go pretty high. On the boxes behind me I'll grow the "cherry, sweets, smaller styles" as long vines that'll take over and run across the chicken wire. if you work and tease them they'll take up an entire swath of it, looks pretty, then you can pick and eat easily when you're out there. I've been thinking about adding something overhead for the the last boxes to grow up to. It's kind of a work in progress. I've grown gardens since a kid working in my fathers, and planting in our swamp as well.. I'm kind of done with huge gardens. When I was in my late teens, I went over to this older man's house (actually the guy who drew up the gamecock for USC) and was taken back by how awesome he had his tomatoes. His garden was basically an a-framed small house, but all done in chicken wire, it was cool as hell.

IMG_9448.jpg

I opened it.

Is that acceptable???

I mean I’d hate to kill my trapper sense I talked to it today!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot