You won't believe this shit.........

In Oct '21 I purchased 6 acres in a tax sale. 3 acres land & 3 acres of a 10 acre pond. On this property is a mobile home. It sits directly across the lane from my home. I finally received the deed after the redemption period etc in Feb of this year. I did not purchase the mobile home. It was purchased by a company who buys them up all over the state at tax sales. The home is occupied by the previously deceased owner's children. Two males & two females currently reside there. There is no running water or ac in the home. After I received the deed, I went to magistrate to ck on how to remove the occupants as I did not have any lessor/lessee agreement with them. They stated I would need to evict them or evict the mobile home from the property. I reached out to the company that purchased the home. They stated they would evict the occupants & move the home. 60 days later in April, nothing had been done so I sent a letter to the company informing them they had 30 days to move home or I would file for an abandoned property title to the home. They reached out to me & long story short, the occupants had contacted them & told them they wanted to purchase the home & they were waiting for the land to open up so they could move forward. Well after talking to me, the company realized this was a stall tactic & moved forward with the eviction. The occupants requested a hearing. That hearing was yesterday. The judge has given them an additional two weeks to stay. They requested 30 days but he gave them the maximum 2 weeks for a put out date. The occupants asked the judge during the hearing if they were evicted from the property or just the mobile home. He stated the home as the owner of the home was bringing the eviction. Their plan is to tent up on the property. These fools are like a bad rash! Since I became owner, they have started charging people $10 each to come fish. I called DNR but they stated until they are evicted, they have no jurisdiction & the "fishers" are guests of the occupants. Not to mention the trash they have started throwing out all over the property. I went by magistrate today to see if I need to do anything further to make sure they leave with home. They informed me to be there on the put out date & make sure I let deputy on scene know they gotta go also. BUT,,,, I have to give 72 hours for them to get their shit after its put out on property. There are two 5x8 sheds that I'm sure they'll be trying to shack in. These mofos have lived free for over three years now.. Ok, rant over!