Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Please send rain

Sportin' sadly there was no video taken . I will however see what can be done in the future .
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

I don’t who got how much, but I know it rained good on me from Loris to Columbia yesterday. Pretty good rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    a little, it barely got underneath trees, and wasn't hard enough to fully saturate under a truck.. but it was cool, it was an almost full day of spritzing at the house
    We got a good bit more across the river I guess! Enough to cover the tracks on the roads! Corn and flowers are happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

2.4” at the house .2” at my office 15 miles south, have heard numbers as high as 5” in bamberg. Crazy how it just missed the hell out if some areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    2.4” at the house .2” at my office 15 miles south, have heard numbers as high as 5” in bamberg. Crazy how it just missed the hell out if some areas.
    .41” in my gauge 1380yds from yours. Looks like we got the short end of the stick
    cut\'em

Hardest rain I ever drove through on the Edisto big bridge. I couldn't see past the hood of the truck, much less the curve of the bridge. Got a quarter inch at the beach.

5"+ in hour 15. moncks corner

IMG_20230518_100204322.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    1.5" at the dove field.
    1.1" at the house a quarter mile away....

thank goodness no downpours like cburns!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Got enough for the garden and grass to grow like crazy.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

We definitely need more in the Pee Dee. What we got is gone.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

it's rained non-stop in Summerville the last 12 hours or so and I don't think its going to stop anytime soon. Solid chances of rain everyday through Wednesday. I don't have a rain gage but will need to go drain water out of the pool before the day is over.

Over 5" last week.... Another 1.2" yesterday
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

I'm ready for some hot sunny days so my ponds can dry out for planting and my flowers actually start growing
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Yeah, need some heat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Still a misty rain here in PI. It’s been steady to heavy since 4:00 Friday. No idea how much but don’t need any more. Should be a bumper crop of mosquitos in a few weeks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

My maters look like they just went through a hurricane, because they pretty much just went through a hurricane...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    My maters look like they just went through a hurricane, because they pretty much just went through a hurricane...
    It’s was a coastal low with counter clockwise rotation, 45-60 mph sustained winds and a well defined eye wall. Just a small storm that covered 6-700 miles of coastline.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Just replanted 3 out of 7. The others are sketchy but I will give them a day or two.

I'll take them???

Gosh some good vine ripe are a delicacy like no other!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

And another...