Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random statement about Veterinarians

Default Random statement about Veterinarians

The other day I called the vet in the GVL area I have been going to for about 25 years. That practice was sold recently, and the person asked me "Which furbaby are we helping out today?". That kind of question is a red flag for me and I am moving to another vet in the Greenville area. Because I live in Travelers Rest, TR Animal Hospital is the closest new vet, but if they ever ask me how my fur baby is doing I will switch vets again or move. Fellas, the days of the sporting dog vet are dwindling. Buncha woke dipshits in the vet industry...with the exception of one Spartanburg area vet, whose name I will not mention, it's getting ridiculous. Full stop.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Agreed
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Please let me know who you find. You can pm if you want. I’m looking myself.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Welcome to the world of female dominated corporate animal care.

Why not just go to said Spartanburg vet?
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."

I wouldnt be so much worried about what they call you animal, as much as the care that is given to said animal. The folks up front answering the phone aren't the people taking care of the animals.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

The shit some of you people find to be pissed off about never ceases to amaze me.

PS - That vet in Sparkleburg is an ok fella but he’s got Boykins. (Yes, multiple)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    Why not just go to said Spartanburg vet?
    I'm thinking I may need to. It's kind of a hike from where I live though. Glenn, I can send you my vet records on my mutt if you ain't full up.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    The shit some of you people find to be pissed off about never ceases to amaze me.

PS - That vet in Sparkleburg is an ok fella but he’s got Boykins. (Yes, multiple)

It's fun to be pissed off about stuff like this..what are you? Some sort of Hipster?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    what are you? Some sort of Hipster?
    He had a mustache and his hair was long not long ago so ima say probably maybe……
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 05-13-2023 at 10:48 AM.

You will like TR Animal Hospital. The Bryant's are good folks. They were even in school with Glenn at Awwburn... They just hired the president of Awwburn's graduating vet class too.

Yeah, that’s it. I’m a hipster.

I’d just find it hard to leave my vet over a $12/hour girl calling my dog a fur baby.

Good luck in your search.

Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Yeah, that’s it. I’m a hipster.

I’d just find it hard to leave my vet over a $12/hour girl calling my dog a fur baby.

Good luck in your search.

It's far worse than that..went into meet the new team and they could not believe that my dog was bred for hunting and that's what I actually do with her. It made me feel quite awkward and they just looked at me like I was possessed, so I'll give TRAH a try I reckon. THe previous owner was UGA grad and she was fantastic...she understood the concept of sporting breeds and knew what it meant to owners to have a healthy hunting dog. Furbabies..geezareee
    Last edited by Duck Nitz; 05-13-2023 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    He had a mustache and his hair was long not long ago so ima say probably maybe……
    My hair is still spectacular. Had to shave the stache. Was getting too many lustful looks from random women. I’m a happily married man.

It's far worse than that..went into meet the new team and they could not believe that my dog was bred for hunting and that's what I actually do with her. It made me feel quite awkward and they just looked at me like I was possessed, so I'll give TRAH a try I reckon.
    Well that’s understandable. The OP said you called. Didn’t say anything about a visit.

All Creatures Great and Small. My brother. Both him and the owner know gun dogs.

The folks at TR will treat you right.

Paw Prints in Easley is another good one too.

Be glad to help but you’ll pass 30 vets better than me on your way to the burg.

10.4!

The other day I called the vet in the GVL area I have been going to for about 25 years. That practice was sold recently, and the person asked me "Which furbaby are we helping out today?". That kind of question is a red flag for me and I am moving to another vet in the Greenville area. Because I live in Travelers Rest, TR Animal Hospital is the closest new vet, but if they ever ask me how my fur baby is doing I will switch vets again or move. Fellas, the days of the sporting dog vet are dwindling. Buncha woke dipshits in the vet industry...with the exception of one Spartanburg area vet, whose name I will not mention, it's getting ridiculous. Full stop.
    Stop breaking your Prozac in half

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Stop breaking your Prozac in half
    Thanks!