Thread: Pulliam Ford

I was told this week that Ford had come in and taken over the store and that the long time owners were OUT. Just a few years ago they were in the Top 10 stores in the NATION. I used to wash cars over there during college. What the hell happened?

I have heard all sorts of gossips but wont elaborate...because it isnt anything but gossip.

I have heard that this was going to happen about six months ago...sad to see a family owned business even auto dealerships go out of business...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Well being in tha car business I can tell you this..... You cant operate a store with 400 cars in inventory and only selling 50 a month! Pulliam has folded and Dick Smith has bought them out. You can take that info to the bank
    More fuel = more boost!!

I hear that Pulliam is trying to back out of the dick smith thing. If you think back when they were doing good Wray was ther running things. When they split things went to hell in a hand basket

Dick Smith has it....Done! Bryan Smith will turn it around, give it 18 months.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I just noticed new ads on the boob tube.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

And one of my clients has a lot of business because Pulliam does not like to work on cars over 100k miles. That is when most have their trouble and I imagine the same green money pays to fix those as anybody elses.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Erwin bought out Redfern Ford in Lugoff...tough going being a Ford dealer?
    #SPURSUP