Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pawleys Creek

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Wear your ICE hat out there the next time you go.
    This genius. I am going to get an ICE uniform and borrow a friends white van.
    DILLIGAF

The Pawleys cops need something to do and dogs are low hanging fruit. It is a relatively new battle I have been fighting for years.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    DNR gets called all the time on them, either never shows, does show and doesn’t do anything or writes tickets that get left on the beach/creek. The south end is terrible now. I couldn’t tell you the last time I took a rod over there.
    I've witnessed this exact same thing when I lived in TN and called TWRA for such incidents. They never showed up. I remember seeing them throw nets below river dams and dump all sorts of undersized fish into their coolers.

Take a walk on the riverwalk in Cayce in the afternoon. A warden could make all the cases he wants if he checked there. I stopped calling.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Take a walk on the riverwalk in Cayce in the afternoon. A warden could make all the cases he wants if he checked there. I stopped calling.
    Truth
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Mexicans that used helped me in my welding business do this all the time. They asked to come fish my pond and brought a net with no rod or reel. That was short lived and the first I’ve seen.
    They custom build the nets and they often don’t have lines/strings or a horn on top. Just a round net and swivel on the road. This allows them to throw a 14-16’ net while standing in need deep water.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    The Pawleys cops need something to do and dogs are low hanging fruit. It is a relatively new battle I have been fighting for years.
    Hey now, the Karens got them on hole patrol on the beach now. Between that and 2-5mph over the speed limit, they are taxed to the maximum right now and the season is only beginning. My boy and some of his buddies dug a couple of bomb holes in the beach a few weeks ago, holy crap at the complaints they got. They did it to aggravate those idiots, it worked. Proper fox holes for jelly ball wars. That really got them going, 6 teenage local boys hurling jelly balls at each other. Got the chief out there even, he's my neighbor and just laughed. Oooh and the new one this morning, someone complaining about peanut shells on the beach.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 05-12-2023 at 11:01 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Shit, you show up in an ICE uniform, they will mob you looking for free iphones, plane tickets, and cash...

Hey now, the Karens got them on hole patrol on the beach now. Between that and 2-5mph over the speed limit, they are taxed to the maximum right now and the season is only beginning. My boy and some of his buddies dug a couple of bomb holes in the beach a few weeks ago, holy crap at the complaints they got. They did it to aggravate those idiots, it worked. Proper fox holes for jelly ball wars. That really got them going, 6 teenage local boys hurling jelly balls at each other. Got the chief out there even, he's my neighbor and just laughed.
    The audacity of boys trying to have fun!
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    The audacity of boys trying to have fun!
    I don't know, they can get some velocity on those balls that are dried out a little. There is some humor in the satisfying splat of one making flush contact with a bare back.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Turtle Karens have to have something to bitch about this time of year too ya know...

I don't know, they can get some velocity on those balls that are dried out a little. There is some humor in the satisfying splat of one making flush contact with a bare back.
    When I was a kid, a sandbar shark washed up. He was pretty big. I went to the house and got a kitchen knife and went back to removing him of his jaws.

Some nimby yankee in a condo called the police on me. I "threatened" the officer with my knife and he went and got my momma (Cherry Grove was still a small town then). She came, I got my ass whipped and didnt get the shark jaws.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    When I was a kid, a sandbar shark washed up. He was pretty big. I went to the house and got a kitchen knife and went back to removing him of his jaws.

Some nimby yankee in a condo called the police on me. I "threatened" the officer with my knife and he went and got my momma (Cherry Grove was still a small town then). She came, I got my ass whipped and didnt get the shark jaws.
    When my dad was a kid he caught a small shark off the pier and released it into the crowded swimming pool at the campground. He said it was mass hysteria for a few minutes before the shark died.

Yeah, I got a whipping for releasing a small shark into the pool at my grandparents motel during the summer.

They're not fond of chlorinated water.

Hey now, the Karens got them on hole patrol on the beach now. Between that and 2-5mph over the speed limit, they are taxed to the maximum right now and the season is only beginning. My boy and some of his buddies dug a couple of bomb holes in the beach a few weeks ago, holy crap at the complaints they got. They did it to aggravate those idiots, it worked. Proper fox holes for jelly ball wars. That really got them going, 6 teenage local boys hurling jelly balls at each other. Got the chief out there even, he's my neighbor and just laughed. Oooh and the new one this morning, someone complaining about peanut shells on the beach.
    Mike is good people! And that peanut shell thing is hilarious! I love to get on there and talk about making sea turtle stew!! Or selling sea turtle eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.