Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump on Cnn live now

Default Trump on Cnn live now

Man is dropping truth bombs right and left!!!

and they are letting him..must need a ratings boost
    At least I'm housebroken.

I really hope that, if he gets elected, he follows through with pardoning the J6 protesters.

He is 100% right on saying what was done to them was totally unjust.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    I really hope that, if he gets elected, he follows through with pardoning the J6 protesters.

I disagree. What happened to “play stupid games”?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    You would. Protesting BS is not playing stupid games. People have been denied the rights our constitution supposedly guarantees every US citizen. If you are so blinded by your leftist brain block, you will clearly never understand. Not at all surprising.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    You would. Protesting BS is not playing stupid games. People have been denied the rights our constitution supposedly guarantees every US citizen. If you are so blinded by your leftist brain block, you will clearly never understand. Not at all surprising.
    Yup, disagreement makes me a leftist commie. Keep taking it personal, sycophant.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    If what they did is protesting and they did nothing wrong, then where is the line?

so vandalizing and destroying property is ok when it fits your agenda?
    I guess you support ANTIFA and BLM "protest" tactics too then?

What’s up Roddie.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    so vandalizing and destroying property is ok when it fits your agenda?
    I guess you support ANTIFA and BLM "protest" tactics too then?
    What prison are those folks in?

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    What prison are those folks in?
    You may think its ok for a crowd to storm your property and home and destroying it because they are "angry"
    I am just not but you are entitled to your opinion,
    As far as comparing Antifa and the other assholes..............I guess the old saying "two wrongs don't make a right" come to mind
    Some gambled and lost, so they paid. I can only assume, but some may see a difference in storming and taking over a government building than throwing a rock thru Dollar General. Both should be punished
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-10-2023 at 11:55 PM.

Its not that the Capital riot wasnt wrong. Its that the government has totally politicized the prosecution. People with no record being held with no bail for years. A breathtaking prosecution sweeping up thousands, literally anyone in that was in the vacinity with a zeal never seen before. Bullshit charges of "seditious conspiracy". All the while ignoring more violent behaviour from leftist groups. Like it or not, people see this as a double standard, and they resent it.

And personally, I find burning down a private business far more despicable than storming a government building.
    Last edited by GMAC; 05-11-2023 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    If what they did is protesting and they did nothing wrong, then where is the line?

Great question to ask Ray Epps.
    What was his answer to that question? Oh, never mind… removed from most wanted list and sent home with no recourse.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    You may think its ok for a crowd to storm your property and home and destroying it because they are "angry"
    I am just not but you are entitled to your opinion,
    As far as comparing Antifa and the other assholes..............I guess the old saying "two wrongs don't make a right" come to mind
    Some gambled and lost, so they paid. I can only assume, but some may see a difference in storming and taking over a government building than throwing a rock thru Dollar General. Both should be punished

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    What’s up Roddie.
    Hey RT!!

There are federal workers who's spouse were there that day, never went in the capitol but were there, and they are now considered domestic terrorsit and some have lost their jobs because their spouse was there.

They used facial recognition and cell phones to ping folks. Most folks just took an unguided tour of our capitol. They never even went. out side the velvet ropes. The cops helped guide many of them including Jacob Chansly we now know.

Yet we still dont know who placed the bombs???? Hmmm. We know everyone else, but we cant find the bomber??
    I would venture to bet the folks that did break in were actually feds. The folks that followed them in just went along.

We now know the "bad" cops fired on the crowd with CS gas that made the crowd rush forward. The normal cops even realized they had been set up.

There isnt only Ray Epps but several other figures that seemed to be pushing and guiding the crowd, one guy in particular some how manages to get onto of the scaffolding to give directions. All these same folks have comms in their ear's and also bizzarly have the same exact mega phones. Curious?

How do you justify locking someone up for a crime they were not even there for Enrico Tarrio?? 20 years for conspiracy sedition??? And the man wasnt even in DC????

Everyone that is still in jail has long since paid their dues to society, and should be freed immediately. Some should be compensated. Remember the defense attorneys didnt even have the footage to defend their clients with. The Feds withheld evidence. The judges have been rubber stamping convictions.

I agree there are people who need to be in jail, and most are feds. Starting with Michael Byrd and officer Morris. Both of whom actually murdered people that day.

Byrd is the idiot who shot Ashly Babbit, and Morris is the woman whom beat Rossan Boyland to death with a walking stick. She hit the woman so hard she broke the stick. The other cops had to pull her off. She looks like a rabbit animal in the body cam footage.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

The 4 Puerto Rico people whom actually shot the capital up in 1954 only did 24 years for one and the other 3 did 25 years. They litterally shot the place up wounding 5 congressmen and said they were there to over throw the government.

The '71 bombing is unsolved even though Obamas mentor Bill Airs an Co have taken responsibility. So no one went to jail. The '83 bombing only resulted in an 11 year stint in prison.

And some folks whom took an unguided tour deserve 20 years? Hell no!

When the left does I its ok, but let the right whom by the way had a legitimate grievance, lets dont forget why they were there. We end up with the largest round up in uS history.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    like looting a Target or setting fire to cop cars?
    We can play this game all day....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Throwing a rock through a Dollar General? Those BLM terrorists burned down 1000's of businesses to the ground, assaulted and killed people, and continued burning downtown cities all across America for several weeks. They turned thriving downtown areas into looking like Somalia. They got away with it and will do it again next time they are summoned.

The J6 protesters, while some did get out of hand, mostly just walked around a building they were ushered into by Capitol Police. There are hours of video footage showing them calmly being let in and just walking around. Not quite the "violent insurrection" that CNN is making it out to be. Trump didn't say he'd pardon them all, he specifically mentioned that he'd pardon most of them and did say that some may deserve the sentence they got. And I agree 100% except that none of them deserved to be held in solitary confinement without a trial date or official charges. That violates about half of the Bill of Rights.

Throwing a rock through a Dollar General? Those BLM terrorists burned down 1000's of businesses to the ground, assaulted and killed people, and continued burning downtown cities all across America for several weeks. They turned thriving downtown areas into looking like Somalia. They got away with it and will do it again next time they are summoned.

The J6 protesters, while some did get out of hand, mostly just walked around a building they were ushered into by Capitol Police. There are hours of video footage showing them calmly being let in and just walking around. Not quite the "violent insurrection" that CNN is making it out to be. Trump didn't say he'd pardon them all, he specifically mentioned that he'd pardon most of them and did say that some may deserve the sentence they got. And I agree 100% except that none of them deserved to be held in solitary confinement without a trial date or official charges. That violates about half of the Bill of Rights.
    again, if you vandalize and trespass you should get charged with it, no matter what group you belong to or where it is committed.
    and To SW338's post, not all should get jail time, but some should
    but if you knowingly broke the law and are stupid enough to do it on national TV......don't whine about it