Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keith Poche pushing limits again

Poche apologized to Dave Mercer today on stage.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-12-2023 at 07:28 PM.

I was wondering how long it would be before the swinger question was asked. I thought the pineapple was a little odd myself.

He wasn’t dq’ed day one his dq came from Toledo Bend open tournament. All I would add to this follow the money. Glitter boat sponsors fuel big league bass fishing. He’s doing it differently in an off brand boat. The money doesn’t like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Campbeller View Post
    I was wondering how long it would be before the swinger question was asked. I thought the pineapple was a little odd myself.
    well I didnt add the pineapple, some lovely mod messing with me sure did though. Been all fun and games. Think I may move to SC when I retire. Crowd seems alright

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUN LAB View Post
    He wasn’t dq’ed day one his dq came from Toledo Bend open tournament. All I would add to this follow the money. Glitter boat sponsors fuel big league bass fishing. He’s doing it differently in an off brand boat. The money doesn’t like it.
    I agree with this statement except that John Cox has been doing this quietly this year as well. He is doing it out of a crestliner instead of a gatortrax but still aluminum. I think poche should of dropped his evidence and stayed quiet. I think his apology on stage today was more class act, but I also wonder if they gave him a warning and potentially teetering on another DQ for lashing out publicly against BASS. I mean guys have been DQ'd and it blows over. I think Sprague hooking a fish outside of the mouth and weighing it and being caught for information given within the no information timeline is way worse than this. But he took his lickings, and stayed quiet. Barely even remembered at this point. Poche making it a big deal and acting out on stage was a really bad look. Like I said, should let his fishing dictate his success, learn from it and move on.

What was said on stage day one?

Walked up on stage, handed his bag to Mercer and looked right at CEO of bass and said want to know how my day went, just go look at my social media page and walked off before Mercer could call his weight for the day. Douche move in my opinion.

Keeping your mouth shut is how this country has gotten in the pussified condition that it is in.

If he truly feels that he broke no rules, then you fight for what you believe in.

Based off the wording of the rules I have looked at, he shouldn’t be disqualified. But it’s all in the interpretation.

They just don’t like how Pooche fishes. He got dq’d a few years ago from an event because his outboard wasn’t big enough. Not quite sure why minimum HP motor would even be a rule
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    What the fuck are you asking for pix of his wife for
    Don't feel bad. I had to think about it for a min as well. Until I caught the Flash part. In conjunction with each other it does leave a little room for suspicion.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    Keeping your mouth shut is how this country has gotten in the pussified condition that it is in.

If he truly feels that he broke no rules, then you fight for what you believe in.

Based off the wording of the rules I have looked at, he shouldn’t be disqualified. But it’s all in the interpretation.

They just don’t like how Pooche fishes. He got dq’d a few years ago from an event because his outboard wasn’t big enough. Not quite sure why minimum HP motor would even be a rule
    Don't disagree with the standing up for yourself part. I also agree with you in that I think the DQ is wrong and BASS got it wrong big time here. End of the day though, Poche knows he could of made 1 phone call to the TD and got clarification. I think he was afraid of the answer he would get, so pushed the limits and rules and got bit. I think he knew the risk he was taking, he took it, and it didnt work. I like the fact he posted the evidence and let the public see the reasons for him doing what he did. I don't like the douche bag poche he presented himself on stage. There are ways to stand up for yourself, and there are ways that make you look like a dick. He didn't do anything good for himself on that day 1 weigh in.