Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardball History

I'm hip, Feets. I understand the attendance, but there's a competitive advantage vs. a public school, especially in Rural Kershaw County. Cheraw is a ball playing town. Hope the Knights can get another crack at Oceanside and continue this historic run. If they can play ball with Oceanside, they continue to prove themselves to be a competitor, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    Kyle - he played a great game. We won't have another 1st baseman in Colt's run who can do a split.

Cole's a pleasure to be around, extremely polite, and a great player. He'll surely be missed.

And, as an aside, we held Oceanside 2-4. From what I can tell - this was the closest game they've had this season; they went 25-5 overall & 8-0 in their region.

NCHS is heading to Cheraw @ noon on Saturday. Let's hope for a win so Cole can get to play at least another game!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Sterling. It's been a great year and I hope it continues. I'd love to meet up with them again for sure! We've got some good kids and I can't wait to see where the next few years take them. I still get confused when realize Colt is only an 8th Grader! He's different.... He's going somewhere! Y'all have done well with him...
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by colej View Post
    Thanks Sterling. It's been a great year and I hope it continues. I'd love to meet up with them again for sure! We've got some good kids and I can't wait to see where the next few years take them. I still get confused when realize Colt is only an 8th Grader! He's different.... He's going somewhere! Y'all have done well with him...
    Thanks, man. "Different" is an understatement.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Slaya View Post
    I'm hip, Feets. I understand the attendance, but there's a competitive advantage vs. a public school, especially in Rural Kershaw County. Cheraw is a ball playing town. Hope the Knights can get another crack at Oceanside and continue this historic run. If they can play ball with Oceanside, they continue to prove themselves to be a competitor, IMO.
    Well we finished our run last night at AJ loosing 6-3 after beating Cheraw last Saturday 5-1. It was a great ride full of history and great memories.
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.