Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ISO....

Quote Originally Posted by flashman252 View Post

I call myself a duck hunter, but really I just watch a bunch of videos and act like I know what I am talking about. I have a plethra of calls, but sound like a kazoo on all of them.

You should fit in quite well here.

And this is the true duck desert of NA.
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 05-16-2023 at 02:13 PM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post

Intend on sticking around for awhile

Ive seen his whistles, never got my hands on one. I still run a C&S whistle that is as deadly as any other imo. Who did he pair with to make the whistle?
    Some cool guy from around here somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post

Yet some folks still manage to kill em on public every season.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Yet some folks still manage to kill em on public every season.
    Ive gotten lucky and killed a few. Not many though.

didnt take long to ruffle feathers. So guessing I broke some rules. Please enlighten me, always open ears here. the thread is the "cyber duck blind". I searched all over and cannot find a "rules" to posting anywhere. I will gladly delete the thread but just curious first what I did wrong. Once i know, it'll be deleted. Thanks all for the kind support thus far.
    Well, you didn’t break any rules until you got in your feelings in this post. Anytime someone says “they’re new” immediately everyone rags on them for “cyber scouting.” Just how it goes whether you’re here for that or not. Take your locks and carry on. Mostly good folks here, we all just like to have a little fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TXFowler View Post
    Well, you didn’t break any rules until you got in your feelings in this post. Anytime someone says “they’re new” immediately everyone rags on them for “cyber scouting.” Just how it goes whether you’re here for that or not. Take your locks and carry on. Mostly good folks here, we all just like to have a little fun.

Huh? Lol? Got in my feelings? Didn’t realize this post touched you so deeply. I don’t need any scouting, I’m not even close to the east coast. Only thing I’m looking for is posted in my very first post on this thread. Pretty much an open book here. I know some of these forums are run like nazi camp and was just trying to clarifying what I had done wrong as a newbie. Like stated many times, seems like a good bunch here and intend on sticking around for awhile…. With my pineapple and random sticky’s started under my screen name and whatever else the mods have done to mess with me lol.

They tell you they like to poke the new guys with a stick…
    What they didn’t tell you is that they’ll be beating you with it three years from now.
    Welcome! SCDucks is truly unique.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

This is either the best forward work I’ve ever seen an alias put together, or a genuine good dude. The jury is still out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post
    This is either the best forward work I’ve ever seen an alias put together, or a genuine good dude. The jury is still out.
    I can promise.... no alias here. Just a dude who has cruised forums for awhile and stumbled on this one. Looks like a decent little forum, and as stated, I am always on the hunt for rare duck calls and this is just another place to try and find them. If you go to the sunset pic thread, you will see exactly who I am as I posted a pic holding a musky, wasted as fuck, like 30+ COORS LIGHTS in, none of that bud light shit....... but for the record if it was bud light, that pic was taken like 8 years ago so bud light was still masculine then. But I can barely remember taking the actual picture. Either way, thats who I am, and I am not an alias. Only alias i have picked up is this beautiful pineapple picture that I have no idea how to change. But its kind of grown on me, so I will just keep it there...