Thread: Grab Your Ankles Dabozo

Default Grab Your Ankles Dabozo

South Carolina football’s longest-tenured class of 2024 commitment is quarterback pledge Dante Reno. Reno is a 4-star prospect from New England who has a very strong arm and an even stronger IQ in the game of football. He has become a massive recruiter of other top prospects and seems to have already built strong relationships with most of South Carolina’s other 2024 commitments.

Over the weekend, Reno attended the Under Armour Camp that was held in New Jersey. During the event, players undergo drills, testing, and even a 7-on-7 passing game. Even through the adversity of bad weather during the game, Reno brought home MVP honors as the exhibition’s top performer.

Reno is one of ten commitments in the 2024 cycle for head coach Shane Beamer and the Gamecocks, a group that is considered to be a top-10 class across all major recruiting services. He is one of nine commitments who have been evaluated as being a 4-star or better prospect by at least one of the major recruiting services.

While nine blue chip prospects was considered a typical completed class for some South Carolina teams of the past, the Gamecocks are nowhere near done bringing in elite talent in this class. Several big-time targets have expressed that South Carolina is the leader or one of several leaders for their services.

I thought the Florence kid was Jesus in cleats. How many QB’s does U of SC use at once?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I thought the Florence kid was Jesus in cleats. How many QB’s does U of SC use at once?
    Enough to keep up the hope
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Those pimple ass teenagers have one thing in common to play and win , if Beamer can’t deliver on either one, they be dropping from the team quicker than the Bud Light advertising team.

You forgot the rattler crush

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Those pimple ass teenagers have one thing in common to play and win , if Beamer can’t deliver on either one, they be dropping from the team quicker than the Bud Light advertising team.
    Yep
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Spurrier himself couldn’t turn that team around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

2 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    2 is coming
    In ‘25 it sure will.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

They all be wanting to play big boy SEC ball

It's good to have more than one next second coming if the one you think you have turns out to ungulaylaylay.

Agree?

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    It's good to have more than one next second coming if the one you think you have turns out to ungulaylaylay.

Agree?
    Riley is in Ohio courting D J Kublic's replacement.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-07-2023 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post

Agree?
    As long as I never have to watch that head case again, I’d be fine with Barry taking the snaps.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Riley is in Ohio courting D J Kublic's replacement.

Uhmmm, Venza or whatever his name is would be Klubnick’s, so the kid from Ohio would be Vennza’s. Anyway, you keep up the misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Uhmmm, Venza or whatever his name is would be Klubnick’s, so the kid from Ohio would be Vennza’s. Anyway, you keep up the misinformation.
    Not unless he changed his name to Grunkemeyer.

I guess Venza could and probably will replace DJ Kublic in 2023.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-07-2023 at 10:19 AM.

Another 5 star planning to visit SC.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/905584...&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Another 5 star planning to visit SC.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/905584...&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Oh my