Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Navy

Default Navy

https://www.dailywire.com/news/navy-...ng-recruitment

Navy hired someone the help with falling recruitment numbers…. I believe this is now 1 of 5 people such as this that are now in higher recruiting positions to help with number problems………
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Hell these transgenders could make great soldiers they're all pissed off already and kamikazeesque

I’m just curious what the plan is long term….. When recruitment is way down and you keep pushing the same policy that is causing it to be low seems intentional….
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Recruitment is down across all branches for a lot of reasons. Most kids in their target range aren’t physically eligible. Too fat or they have criminal records. Plus over the last 20+ years the dot gov has demonstrated they will use you up and spit you out broken with no support. They simply don’t care about their people after they are no longer useful.

hey bud light, hold my beer.

My navy father is likely laughing his ass off right now.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

We aren't Spartans anymore, we are Athenians.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

you just wasted bandwidth on this crowd....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Just sad to think the number of people that have died and hold institutions like the different branches of military in such high regards for it to go down like this….. sad that while our enemies are teaching and training we are diversifying…..

You ever read one of these stories hoping it's bullshit? I'm always doing that and I'm always disappointed. We're feeding narcissism, enabling dress up play acting, and letting a pug's tail wag the mastiff.

Seems to be the Navy is leading the charge on tranny inclusivity. While other services are playing ball they don't seem to be sensationalizing it, or at least not like the Navy is. I can only guess that it's got something to do with this dude.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 05-04-2023 at 08:56 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Recruitment is down across all branches for a lot of reasons. Most kids in their target range aren’t physically eligible. Too fat or they have criminal records. Plus over the last 20+ years the dot gov has demonstrated they will use you up and spit you out broken with no support. They simply don’t care about their people after they are no longer useful.
    This. Plus, they get unplugged (I'm sure this will change) when in boot camp. I can only imagine the number of kids who turn away just because of that. I also think a lot of kids these days don't have the love of country to do it. Could you imagine what would happen if the draft had to be implemented?

Dot gov has also demonstrated they love to continually involve us in conflicts we have no business being in, and will gladly risk your life doing so. I believe that is also a factor in low recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 1/2" MAGUM View Post
    This. Plus, they get unplugged (I'm sure this will change) when in boot camp. I can only imagine the number of kids who turn away just because of that. I also think a lot of kids these days don't have the love of country to do it. Could you imagine what would happen if the draft had to be implemented?
    I've said it before. Mandatory 2 years of service for every 18 year old would solve a lot of societal issues.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    I've said it before. Mandatory 2 years of service for every 18 year old would solve a lot of societal issues.
    I've said the same many times.

Yeah at one point that may have been true but now they spend 2 years and they may come out thinking they are the opposite sex or some made up a sexual being that doesn’t need another person to make babies.

If you have reservations about our current volunteer armed services, you don't want a draft. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Seems to be the Navy is leading the charge on tranny inclusivity. While other services are playing ball they don't seem to be sensationalizing it, or at least not like the Navy is. I can only guess that it's got something to do with this dude.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I was on a flight back from Orlando back in February and that dude was on the plane. Believe it or not, he looks even worse in person.

I seem to recall when I was a young man that mental illness was a barrier to entry in the US military. They probably give bonus points for it on the ASVAB these days.

I saw an interview where some joined so the military would pay for their sex change.

They do not classify that as a mental illness anymore. It has been redefined so they can now get into the military.