Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Navy

I too believe that gender disphoria should be a duty limiting condition. But anyway...

And make no mistake, there are plenty of trannies joining up so the DoD will pick up the tab for gender reassignment surgeries. Pandora's box is open and I don't see it closing.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    I seem to recall when I was a young man that mental illness was a barrier to entry in the US military. They probably give bonus points for it on the ASVAB these days.
    ADHD definitely was, there were some requirements which, if met, wouldn’t completely disqualify you from service, but would require a waiver which may or may not be granted, but my understanding is it was severely limited. It’s ironic when you consider that the military offers the structure and environment in which a lot of people with ADHD thrive. Unfortunately for a lot of kids that have a desire to go into the military, they are unaware of this, and in an age when slapping an ADHD diagnosis on a kid is so prevalent, it certainly shrinks the pool of candidates eligible for service.
    Last edited by wskinner; 05-04-2023 at 11:51 AM.

if adhd was actually a thing....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Crazy because they on at the doc after these "life saving" treatments for the rest of their lives with infections and everything else.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965