Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Nothing to discuss. The best president in history happens to be a mouthy Yankee who had an election stolen from
    Him and his economy destroyed through the democrat / Marxist party's cooperation with China to unleash biological
    Warfare and killed millions including Joe Diffie all to subvert our greatest president in history. That's it.

In history?

Yep

At least modern....sense the war of Northern aggression
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

since

Anyway, I know this thread was started to get after my goat....but there is something going on that I would say the majority of you dont know about.

TRUMP WILL LOSE TO BIDEN

do you people not see that? do you see what is happening to our country? before the keyboard cowboys jump in and talk about how awesome trump is, HE WILL LOSE TO BIDEN and that should bother you enough to consider alternatives.

We need a conservative president to counteract the destruction of our constitution. Any ideas? (other than trump?)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    since

Anyway, I know this thread was started to get after my goat....but there is something going on that I would say the majority of you dont know about.

TRUMP WILL LOSE TO BIDEN

do you people not see that? do you see what is happening to our country? before the keyboard cowboys jump in and talk about how awesome trump is, HE WILL LOSE TO BIDEN and that should bother you enough to consider alternatives.

We need a conservative president to counteract the destruction of our constitution. Any ideas? (other than trump?)
    Rand Paul is a good option.

No one is going to take Trump out in the primary. If somehow they are able too they will be so damaged there will be no way they could win the general.

Now for the future, after Trump gets out the way I have 2 names for you.

Matt Gaetz
    Tucker Carlson
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Desantis, Jordan, Cruz, Kennedy but these guys have to many enemies already from fighting the battles others would no fight. The problem in 24 is not Biden but if he wins there is a real possibility Giggles Harris will finish out his term and that would be a disaster.
    Last edited by centurian; 05-10-2023 at 08:52 AM.

since

TRUMP WILL LOSE TO BIDEN

You hate America, obviously.

And your propensity for Futbol ain't helping your case, comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    You hate America, obviously.

And your propensity for Futbol ain't helping your case, comrade.

I’d vote for Rand. I won’t be surprised if the GOP doesn’t support any debates, hoping to fast track Trump. On the other hand, if he wins the primaries, he will get crushed in the general elections. The majority of Americans rightfully disapprove of Biden, but they HATE Trump.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

NO SHIT
    he will lose.

what is the answer? ANYONE??????

since

TRUMP WILL LOSE TO BIDEN

There isn't any candidate of any sort for the R's who can win. They'll all be called literally Hitler by the opposition in the uniparty.

name the guy, the dims will name you a reason that he is bad for the position and Poopy Pants Biden is the better choice

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

With Biden's polls and health in decline along with the Hunter/family scandals, I think the D's have a back up plan they are not sharing. Trump is probably the most loved and hated man in the country, that has his own bag of legal issues. Problem is, haters show up to vote.

NO SHIT
    he will lose.

what is the answer? ANYONE??????
    I ANSWERED YOU
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

There is no respect for the office any more. NO ONE in their right mind smart enough to have a real plan would want the job. CIA killed Kennedy and tried to kill Reagan but the media assannated Bush and Trump force fed us Obama and Biden. Honest man wouldn't stand a chance.
    Last edited by centurian; 05-10-2023 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by First Coat View Post
    With Biden's polls and health in decline along with the Hunter/family scandals, I think the D's have a back up plan they are not sharing. Trump is probably the most loved and hated man in the country, that has his own bag of legal issues. Problem is, haters show up to vote.
    poll came out today that put biden WELL AHEAD of trump. that is what made me post.
    it makes zero sense to me....

trump is paying millions in a civil suit for his past transgressions. sooner or later, all of this will come back to haunt him.

"we" need a viable candidate.

In a fair election, Biden doesn’t win his own primary.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 05-10-2023 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I ANSWERED YOU
    well your answer was fucking stupid.

snicker

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton