Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GOD loves trans kids

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I'm an apostate, but I do know the scriptures. Jesus himself said there is a sin worse than others, that the afterlife for offenders in this realm will be more tormenting than other unregenerates. No surprise that it involves children and the naive, those who can be easily mislead.
    Bingo that and blasphemy of not Jesus but the Holy Spirit, will not be forgiven.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Fixing for you so they dont have to click it.

The comments on there are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I said pretty-much all of this a page or so back. Maybe you'll gain more traction.
    I doubt I will.

These idiots seemingly get by on hypocrisy alone.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Country is pretty well fucked up and it was not like this when the mean tweet President was in office
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Oh, but it was, good doctor.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Financially it was not.

it was but it was easier to ignore the social agenda, maybe?

I dont think we are too far gone but I certainly worry about the future. Is it MY age that is at play here? Or is something weird really happening?

Kinda like coyotes. People say they have always been here but I didnt see my first one in my haunts until 1994 or so. Now, they are commonplace.

I guess my first introduction to the "trans" world was Bruce Jenner but I seem to hear more about it these days. I do think women will have to stand up and fight this one for anything to change.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The number of trans kids has risen dramatically, 2th. I liken it to an altar call at a Billy Graham rally. The audience hears a message and comes forward afterwards.

For about 23 years in my profession, I knew NO trans people. I know three now. All in the last five years.

Any good Doctor would not perform a sex change unless it was life or death. Now? 2th it was not as bad back 3 years ago. Now the news media and even the dummy in washington supports it. The devil I tell ya. I should not give a damn but the news media push this agenda on everybody since the idiots took control.. Fuck um
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    How do you know God is a "he"?
    "our father, who art in Heaven, HOWARD be his name."

Jesus H. Christ, named after his dad obviously.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

I dont think we are too far gone but I certainly worry about the future. Is it MY age that is at play here? Or is something weird really happening?

Kinda like coyotes. People say they have always been here but I didnt see my first one in my haunts until 1994 or so. Now, they are commonplace.

I guess my first introduction to the "trans" world was Bruce Jenner but I seem to hear more about it these days. I do think women will have to stand up and fight this one for anything to change.
    the term has morphed from transvestite to transgender.
    because feelings.

a fluid, or mobile definition thing.., kinda like “vaccine”

Rupaul is probably one the more famous from yesteryear.

// also see: Lou Reed’s “Walk On The Wild Side”
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 05-15-2023 at 02:58 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I do think women will have to stand up and fight this one for anything to change.
    precisely. just another topic where liberalism contradicts itself if you play it out to its logical end. kinda like can a muslim baker refuse to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding? and whose side would a real leftist be on?
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Women are not standing up against this with a few biological female athletes as exception. It is not creeping up like coyotes either, it is full frontal and full speed the last 2.5 years. So you know where this is coming from.
    Last edited by centurian; 05-15-2023 at 03:14 PM.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/107635...&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Queers been around for 1000's of years and never left, they are still here. I dont buy into the alphabet genders, you either queer or dyke or you are straight. They are still a very small minority however.
    Last edited by centurian; 06-08-2023 at 02:41 PM.