Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bride killed at Folly Beach hours after wedding by drunk driver

Another bad crash on the bridge to Folly this week across from Crosbys. Someone tried to pass at an high rate of speed and caused a head on collision.

forgiveness doesn't equate to forgottenness.

regardless, it's an interesting fact that both the mother and daughter have ran over and killed a person 10 years apart.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post

regardless, it's an interesting fact that both the mother and daughter have ran over and killed a person 10 years apart.

Thought same thing, in all honesty most kids will end up driving just like one of their parents. From time you turn car seat forward they start picking up parents driving habits.

Basically apple does not fall too far from tree

Yeah but the momma wasn't knee walking drunk when she hit the fireman. Forgiveness is between them and God.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Don’t Christians believe in forgiveness?
    Sure do, also believe that crimes should be paid for in full. She’s got a lot of time left on her payment voucher.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Yeah but the momma wasn't knee walking drunk when she hit the fireman. Forgiveness is between them and God.
    Careless and wreckless is just as deadly as drunken driving. I see sober texters drift out of their lane at least once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Careless and wreckless is just as deadly as drunken driving. I see sober texters drift out of their lane at least once a week.
    You know if you fall asleep at the wheel you can be charged with DWI?

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    You almost read about one. A tri -axle dump truck almost pinned me yesterday morning on the exit where the construction is going on at the 378 exit and 3 rivers hospital. I thought he was trying to get over so I slowed down. He slowed down to my speed and then kept coming over I was laying on the horn and slamming on brakes as I stopped with about an inch to spare. He apparently looked up from his phone and jerked the wheel back and then almost ran over the car in the other lane. They all started slamming on brakes.

Thats a 25k pound truck, unloaded. He had the cover down so I assume he was hauling something so let's just say 10k for the low side. Thats a 35k pound coal roller moving 60 mph. And he is looking at his phone.

Danger
    Danger
    Will Rogers
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

We had 4 wrecks in the last few years in work vehicles. Three of the four my truck was sitting stop in traffic on the interstate. I was once friveing down I85 and a car was passing. I looked over and there was a woman driving and reading a book.

It's not just a belief. As Christ followers living a surrendered life to Him, we are commanded to forgive if we have received his forgiveness.

“If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.
    Matthew 6:14-15

“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven.
    Luke 6:37

“Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?” “No, not seven times,” Jesus says, “but seventy times seven!
    Matthew 18:21-22

Jesus tells a story about a man with a large debt of money. He is in danger of being sold into slavery, along with his family. He can’t possibly afford the money. The man begs the king for more time. The king takes pity and even forgives him the entire debt. But instead of being grateful, he makes sure that another man who owes him a little bit of money is thrown in jail. The king is furious! If your guilt is forgiven, then you must also forgive the other with all your heart. Matthew 18:23-35

I saw on her Instagram where a lady said she will pay dearly for this for the rest of her life and God will forgive. That lady got drilled. She said shouldn’t take blood over spilled blood already. I was just curious.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    You know if you fall asleep at the wheel you can be charged with DWI?
    I believe it, but I didn’t know that.

Sure, when it is them sinning.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Sure, when it is them sinning.
    Kind of where I was going with this. How many have been behind the steering wheel when they shouldn’t have. However the outcome was different.
    More fuel = more boost!!