Thread: Parking Brake at Boat Ramp

Default Parking Brake at Boat Ramp

Surely with such an creative mind he could simply fix the original emergency break???
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Default Parking Brake at Boat Ramp

Buddy of mine had an old Toyota, that had no parking brake, and not enough compression to for the trans to hold it on the ramp. He kept a good size stick of firewood in the floorboard, with an eye bolt and rope tied to it. He’’d toss it out, roll back against it, launch the boat, and when he started pulling up, he’’d just pick it up by the rope. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by billbuster84; 05-01-2023 at 12:22 PM.
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Several years ago a guy put in at our club. He backed down the ramp and put it in park. Untied boat from trailer and got in to put it at dock. Truck started making a clicking noise and his truck & trailer rolled backward into the lake and went completely under. We pulled it out with 4WD trucks and a rollback came and hauled it away.