Thread: Peace Out Tour.

Default Peace Out Tour.

Last Aerosmith Tour announced.

Looks like Charlotte or Atlanta or Raleigh for our closest venues.

https://variety.com/2023/music/news/...ng-1235599387/
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Those locations must have stages wide enough for the wheel chairs and oxygen tank carts.
    Last edited by Bownut; 05-01-2023 at 10:58 AM.

April 7, 2004, I saw them in Columbia. It was the first time I had ever seen a national touring act play with full teleprompters. Every note, even the breaks, just like karaoke. There was little doubt in my mind that many, if not most of the instruments were also recorded along with some vocal sweetening. Now, many other acts of the nostalgic age do promoters. So, even though the Black Crowes are good, saw them last summer on Daniel Island, I think I will pass. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Saw them in Vegas. Worth every penny. It was live, not memorex. There are two or three supporting musicians [keys/horns/vox]. That said, Steven is indeed in his mid-seventies and has a chronic pain condition in his feet. He cannot sing but every three days. As long as the tour allows for that, you won't waste your money seeing them.

I'll post some vids so you can make an informed decision.

Chip Away at the Stone

Seasons of Wither

Let the Music Do the Talking

Love in an Elevator

What is the deal with the drummer not playing?

Seems like the other toxic twin may have dabbled with some Peruvian marching powder after Johny Depp won the trial and the Hollywood vampires went out, and all of a sudden Joe was ripping it up and then "needed oxygen"
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    What is the deal with the drummer not playing?

Seems like the other toxic twin may have dabbled with some Peruvian marching powder after Johny Depp won the trial and the Hollywood vampires went out, and all of a sudden Joe was ripping it up and then "needed oxygen"
    Joey Kramer's wife died and he's had some physical problems. He's like a ball player unable to perform. His long time drum tech is now standing in for him.

I don't know why Joe Perry collapsed with the Vampires that night. He looks pretty fit for his age. Skinny but shredded and tanned. Doesn't strike me as a hardcore drug user like he used to be.

Is the concert going to start at 2pm? Most of their fans have to eat by 4:30 so they can take their meds and get to bed before sundown.

Steven Tyler looks like that Grandma that rushes right over during a crisis with tarot cards, Pinot Noir, and essential oils.

That said, I think his daughter is hotter'n fire.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I liked her co-sar in the 90's better

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

We're going to the Raleigh show. Bucket list 2.0: Tickets are for the pit in front of stage as well as the meet and greet. Thought we couldn't top the vegas residency at stage front, but my wife said hold my beer.

I may have to try and go, too!

I was thinking the Charlotte show, but maybe we make the Raleigh a SCDucks show?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Is the concert going to start at 2pm? Most of their fans have to eat by 4:30 so they can take their meds and get to bed before sundown.
    Easy there ol buddy.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

They are wife's fave rock band and she always wanted to see a concert, so in theory this is her last chance so i surprised her with tix to the Raleigh for Mothers Day. Raleigh was in decent proximity and on a weekend. You know, gotta get a sitter and all.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Also my favorite. I’ve seen them 8 times and planning for Charlotte.
    The last time I went was Cola around 2003. 6th row, made my way to the catwalk and got a hi five from Steven as he ran by. Happened so fast he was gone and took a second to realize what happened. The ladies around me were pissed and security sent me back to my seat. Also caught a pick from the Cheap Trick guitarist that nite.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023