Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pew pew pew

Default New pew pew pew

So long story short i walked in Grady’s last night to grab another knive because i broke the tip off mine last week. Been looking at Sig 365’s in different configurations for a while now. Well they had a 365X macro Tacops in stock and damn if it isn’t sweet. Wife said why don’t you get it for an early birthday present so of course i said well thanks and i will take a Holosun 407k to go with it. Tried to work this morning but the rain had other plans so i ran to PSA and ran it through it’s paces. I must admit the trigger in this thing is awesome. It’s hard to believe that it’s the same size as the Springfield XDS i have been carrying and has a 17 round capacity.
    BDF4B72D-2F5D-4F12-B7CB-8CCFC26438CC.jpg
    C67DA3D8-EED6-45CF-ABE6-926EF868DED8.jpg

Nice!

What Tater said!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Cool!

I like that
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Nice shooting tex

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

That little guy?
    I wouldn’t worry about that little guy.

Nice shooting.

It’s a great looking gun. Not bad for 3 yards

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    That little guy?
    I wouldn’t worry about that little guy.

Nice shooting.
    Nice!

Nice gun. I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nice!

Nice gun. I want it.
    If you'd get off yo ass and swing by the shop you could have one.....

Nice package. I’ve got the 365XL and have a Hogue slip-on grip, but like the grips on yours better. Do you know what brand those are?

I’d also be curious to see if your groups changed much with that Griffin micro-comp I have on a threaded barrel we talked about. I haven’t had a chance to test it yet.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Nice package. I’ve got the 365XL and have a Hogue slip-on grip, but like the grips on yours better. Do you know what brand those are?

I’d also be curious to see if your groups changed much with that Griffin micro-comp I have on a threaded barrel we talked about. I haven’t had a chance to test it yet.
    As far as i understand there are a few differences from the Tacops and the other Macro. This one has a 3.7” barrel that is full slide lenght with no compensator instead of the 3.1”. It also has an oversize slide release and the mag well flare. It also comes with 4 17 round mags. As far as the grip it does have 3 changeable backstaps.

Gradys.........Most expensive place in SC to buy a gun or knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Model12 View Post
    Gradys.........Most expensive place in SC to buy a gun or knife.
    More than Nichols?

looks nice! what holster set up are you going with?

Quote Originally Posted by PimentoCheese View Post
    looks nice! what holster set up are you going with?
    I like leather with Kydex and have Foxx holsters for all my others. Foxx doesn’t offer one for this one yet so i ordered a Crossbreed leather and kydex that was the closest i could find. I also got a cheap kydex on to use untill the other comes in but it sucks and isn’t comfortable for crap.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    I like leather with Kydex and have Foxx holsters for all my others. Foxx doesn’t offer one for this one yet so i ordered a Crossbreed leather and kydex that was the closest i could find. I also got a cheap kydex on to use untill the other comes in but it sucks and isn’t comfortable for crap.
    I pulled mine out to show you, but as you will see it is a 320 instead of a 365. No idea or care what the difference is, but I have not shot a damn full mag out of this thing and here is what it looked like when I pulled it out of the holster. It has lived in that case except for the 5 or 6 shots I fired at Limbo. Son of a bitching PSA 'tards sold me a clothy one that didn't fit and I went back and they told me this was the one to get...

E7A006EF-80DB-4AD0-9A50-A2F60EFD3AC7.jpg
    The left is a foxx. Right is some cheap BS off amazon to get me thru. Jab that sucks.
    Last edited by adamb61085; 04-30-2023 at 01:52 PM.

Depends on what I’m wearing. Got one fir each occasion. OWB, cargo pocket, front pocket.

B0110CB2-32D9-4D09-8F88-0466F45B71BA.jpg

I picked up one myself along with a P320 in 10mm. That 320 has a trigger that is a lot better than the macro.

B0866A1D-D2BF-4C5A-9FC6-27FFCF68627C.jpg