Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New pew pew pew

After speaking to Silent, I am going to PSA and raising some hell about this shit. Most likely a Sig issue not PSA. No reason for the holster they sold me to be rubbing the damn thing raw after maybe 20 draws...

I’ll give you $100 yankee dollars for it right now. Offer good for 24 hrs.

Fix this hound and you might get it. Or keep this hound and I will give you several...

No need, they all do it with the kydex holsters. I cerakoted mine right after I got and after a month it was right back the same way. I’ve been carrying it just like this for years now. No rust at all.

C1C92C6A-B696-4EDF-8018-213DD6E55AEC.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    As far as i understand there are a few differences from the Tacops and the other Macro. This one has a 3.7” barrel that is full slide lenght with no compensator instead of the 3.1”. It also has an oversize slide release and the mag well flare. It also comes with 4 17 round mags. As far as the grip it does have 3 changeable backstaps.
    That's nice. I just checked my threaded barrel and it's about 4-1/4", with a total length of 4-7/16" with the mini-comp. I like that oversize slide release and mag well flare... along with the 17 rd mags. Do you know if they'll fit the 365XL? I know I can go up to the 15's, but hadn't heard about the 17's.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    That's nice. I just checked my threaded barrel and it's about 4-1/4", with a total length of 4-7/16" with the mini-comp. I like that oversize slide release and mag well flare... along with the 17 rd mags. Do you know if they'll fit the 365XL? I know I can go up to the 15's, but hadn't heard about the 17's.
    I put these in my 12's to turn 'em in 14's. They have some to turn 15's into 17's as well. They are so close to normal (flush), you have to look at them to see.

https://magguts.com/product-category/sig-sauer/p365/
    Last edited by Bownut; 05-01-2023 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Yes you can slide the 17 right in and it will run. Might stick out a bit without the above conversion plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    I put these in my 12's to turn 'em in 14's. They have some to turn 15's into 17's as well. They are so close to normal (flush), you have to look at them to see.

https://magguts.com/product-category/sig-sauer/p365/
    I'd forgotten about those, but, then, if I need 14 + 17 rounds (assuming one mag extra) I'm in the wrong place and should be carrying an AR.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

just the tip?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

9 Feet? You could that good with a slingshot or darts.

Just grabbed the same pistol on Saturday. She's a shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Just grabbed the same pistol on Saturday. She's a shooter.
    Whatcha want to trade for it? I got some triggers from last year, still frozen solid. Been looking for one, can’t find it.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 05-31-2023 at 05:02 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Love mine!
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Whatcha want to trade for it? I got some triggers from last year, still frozen solid. Been looking for one, can’t find it.
    Place up here has plenty. T&K. I’m sure they’ll ship.