Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wateree Strippers

I went there three times.. two times a fight broke out. I knew him, because I what I do.

The worse fight I saw in Beaver Creek was the second crowd that ran the restaurant after Odie died.. a group of us rode up there in boats, all guys, drinking most of the day. Evidently the crowd didn't care for my karaoke singing, or maybe it was just Sir Mix Alot..

Kioti, yep.. I was pretty proud. Caught him on a soft bait. I found throwing an old adw bait, with a single hook was the way to go for me.. in a hurry I could flip them off quickly

Haha, yep Tater

I mostly just chased white bass from the early to mid 80s with my dad up there, until alone into the mid 90s. Then they went away, then fully on rockfish
    Last edited by Highstrung; 04-27-2023 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    They both smell the same
    Cotton Candy???
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

20 on the lake was/is definitely a hawg. Most of the ones we caught were 5-10 lbs with the occasional 12. HS, I know the look on her face was priceless.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

It was.. the mid lake ones I typically caught up there while we were back living up there when we were building our new house were around 5 lbs. I know at the time up ten pound range were being caught up the lake, and down near the lower dam. But I was just fine catching small ones without being crowded. I caught them on top, two to three times a week, all year long, except for a two week stretch around the 4th of July.. the boats had them down.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 04-27-2023 at 06:58 PM.

I can’t be friends with folks that don’t like Sir Mix A Lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Women are a finicky lot.
    She ovulated on the spot I guarantee.

Zero doubt

The white bass are still there in smaller numbers. I caught a few limits last year. The stripers are thick caught two right at 20 lbs last year and a lot at 15 lbs. it might get better if the state drops the limit to 5. The bait is here to support the rock fish.