Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paging Gander

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    20 or 12?

If it's a 20, pm me the details.
    It's a 12

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Those were picked up by Zach Keinbaum after we finished shooting the 5 stand at the GA State last year. He said I know I was hitting those rabbues. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    What's got you riled up over the guns?

It's the haphazard way they are displayed. Almost like you carried them over altogether in your arms and just dropped them into a pile there. Makes me cringe. Those guns are too nice to treat like that. If it was Mossbergs, or maybe even a Remington, I would understand. But not those. Makes my heart hurt.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    It's the haphazard way they are displayed. Almost like you carried them over altogether in your arms and just dropped them into a pile there. Makes me cringe. Those guns are too nice to treat like that. If it was Mossbergs, or maybe even a Remington, I would understand. But not those. Makes my heart hurt.
    I assure you they were placed very carefully. Don't loose any sleep over it. I may be rough on my rifles and MG's I have a whole lot more TLC for these works of art. I did manage to piss the Beretta guy off at the Gator cup when I told him they were glorified pieces of pipe with nice wood. He was a tad hot on Thursday. I came back Sunday and apologized. He said no harm, he thought about it and actually I was right.

But they are works of art. I really love the DT10 on the left it has incredible figuring.

As to the Rabbits Gander posted, now some of you see what I'm referring to. The issue I have is all mine go into a pond so I dont have the luxury of going to dig them out to see if they were hit or nit. Yo generally can tell as they change their flight path, but it isnt a clean puff like with Battue's or regular Clays.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

i pretty much have no freaking clue what yall are talking about but I sure can appreciate the passion!

Get after it, SW338!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Gander, do you use 7.5’s all the time?

Yes, 1 1/8 ounces of 7.5's. Usually at 1250 fps but I have a few flats of Gamebores which are 1300 fps and a few Federals at 1200 fps. It keeps it simple.

How long has it been since you dumped motor oil in the beretta?

It wasn't motor oil, it was automatic transmission fluid. The other day as a matter of fact. I hit it with carb cleaner & have an huge brush used in HVAC world I whacked the end off so it fits in a drill. It keeps the gas ports nice and clean. Gun goes bang every time I pull the trigger. I'm a whole lot more delicate with the O/U's
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    That's wild Gander

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    The faster they roll, the fewer hits it takes
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Except in this case they are flying and on an angle. Pellets tend to skip off in this scenario.

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Yep thick cross section angle like sloped armor ��
    Last edited by CWPINST; 04-27-2023 at 04:24 PM.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    Yep thick cross section angle like sloped armor ��
    Bingo
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot